Multifunction Printer with ADF and Wi-Fi FunctionsThe Brother DCP-T700W printer is designed to provide you with high productivity and efficiency. Within one filling ink, you can print up to 6000 documents. In addition to its exceptional efficiency, the Brother DCP-T700W has a very compact and smart design. To support your productivity, this Printer is also equipped with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) feature so you can print, scan, copy, and Fax multiple documents. Plus, Brother DCP-T700W also supports Wi-Fi connections to print and Scan documents wirelessly from Mobile devices on the same Network domain.
Printing is Easier and EfficientEnjoy high-quality printouts of up to 6000 sheets in single-ink charging. Highly efficient performance helps you save more on monthly ink spending. A separate ink tank system allows you to remove certain color ink tanks you do not need. To fill in the ink was very easy. Cartridge door can be opened easily. Ink tank can you fill from angle up to 45 degree. This method minimizes the risk of spilled ink while recharging.
Equipped with ADF FeaturesBrother DCP-T700W equipped with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature that can be used for Scan and Copy function. The ADF feature allows the Printer to work on many documents stored in the Tray. Maximum paper capacity for this ADF feature of 20 sheets.
Fast and Qualified PrintersThe Brother DCP-T700W printer is fully designed to help you be more productive. This printer has a print speed of 11 sheets / minute for black-and-white documents and 6 sheets / minute for color documents. Maximum image resolution when printing can reach 6000dpi. In addition to printing, you can also use this Printer for Scan and Copy. In one Scan, Brother DCP-T700W can scan documents with 2400dpi resolution. While for Copy function resolution can reach 1200dpi for Scan mode and 2400dpi for Print mode. Tray Printer can hold up to 100 sheets of paper.
Printing Without CablesBrother DCP-T700W supports Wireless functionality so you can print documents wirelessly or with the help of iPrint & Scan App. Now you can print documents from Mobile devices residing on the same Network Domain network without the help of cable or PC.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7 Driver
Windows 8.1/8 Driver Brother DCP-T700W
Windows 10 Driver
Released: 2017-04-30, Driver File Name: EN5530_198.exe, Version: 32.3.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
Windows Vista Driver
Windows Xp Driver Brother DCP-T700W
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Macintosh Driver Brother DCP-T700W
Download Mac Sierra
Download Mac OS High Sierra.
How to install the driver for Brother DCP T700W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother DCP T700W. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.