Until now you are still confused to decide which printer is the most fitting you need for daily activities, without making your pocket thinned with the expensive nominal? Hmm, writer writer can help you as long as your printing needs are not still related to the world of documentation. Because only by spending 1.4 million only, you can bring home Brother HL-L2360DN this.
Its Compact Design is Awesome
But, why should this cheap Brother HL-L2360DN and not the others? Because there is no best documentation printer other than Brother brand that has had so high flying hours. Even from the packaging of Brother HL-L2360DN is so minimalist and compact, you also do not need a lot of space to store it. So even though your office space is small, there is no reason for you to reject the cheap price of Brother HL-L2360DN. Well, the tiny packaging is really helpful only if the user must pay the price Brother HL-L2360DN is only for packaging only?
Print Two Pages Without Flip Back Paper
Of course not, especially after you know that Brother HL-L2360DN is not just a casual printer but a laser printer that will be able to give you print performance up to 30 ppm. Will you still underestimate the price of Brother HL-L2360DN you paid? Applying a high enough resolution level to a maximum requirement of 2400x600 dpi, this cheap Brother HL-L2360DN is also ready for you to apply for two-page printing needs with one easy step. So without you having to flip through pages during printing, this Brother HL-L2360DN is able to work by itself following your document's print command. Easy, is not it?
No Wireless No Problems, Print Only Via Cloud
It is very easy and very affordable, but if it turns out Brother HL-L2360DN does not include it with the ability of connectivity mupuni then the same still troublesome dong? It's true, but what we're talking about here is the quality that mungkintak users will get from other printers than Brother HL-L2360DN. At least with Brother HL-L2360DN though not equipped with wireless facilities, you can still put LAN cable to support network activity from this cheap Brother HL-L2360DN. Which one if you feel bothered to print conventionally, then you just keep your data in Cloud app before printing it.
You Might Like Also:Brother HL-L5100DNT Driver & Setup Download
Brother HL-L2360DN Compact Mono Laser Printer Duplex Network Specification:
- Printer Type: Mono
- Functions: Print
- Display size: 16 characters x 1 line backlit LCD
- Laser classification: Class 1 Laser Product (IEC60825 - 1:2007)
- Max paper size: A4
- Memory: 32MB
- Technology: Laser
- Connectivity: Wired Network
- Wi-Fi Direct: Print wirelessly without having to go through a wireless access point
- Wired network interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Supported: AirPrint, Cortado Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan
Dimensions & weights
- 356 (W) x 360 (D) x 183 (H) mm
- Blue Angel environmental accreditation: Yes
- Energy Star environmental accreditation: Yes
- Nordic Swan environmental accreditation: Yes
- Sound power: 6.66BA active, 6.06BA quiet mode, 4.55BA ready
- Sound pressure: 50dBA active, 45dBA quiet mode, 30dBA ready
- Typical electrical consumption: 1.174kWh / week
In the Box
- Contents: Power supply cord, Product safety guide, Software disc, Supplies, User guide, Warranty card, Quick setup guide
- Types and weights: Standard Tray - Plain & recycled paper (between 60 - 105 g/m2), Manual Feed Slot - Plain, recycled & bond paper (between 60 - 163g/m2)
- Sizes: Standard Tray - A4, Letter, A5, A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive, Manual Feed Slot - Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm, Length 127 to 355.6 mm (A4 only supported in automatic duplex print mode)
- Wired network: 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Wired network security: SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3
- Supported: Windows® 8(32 & 64 bit editions), Windows® 7 (32 & 64 bit editions), Windows Vista® (32 & 64 bit editions), Windows® XP Professional (32 & 64 bit editions), Windows® XP Home Edition, Windows® Server 2012R2, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2008R2, Windows® Server 2008 (32 & 64 bit editions), Windows® Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit editions). OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.x, 10.9.x or greater. Linux CUPS, LPD/LPRng (x86/x64 environment)
- Paper Input: 250 Sheet Standard Paper Tray, 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot
- Paper Output: 100 Sheets face down / 1 Sheet face up (straight paper path)
- A4 2-sided print speed: 15
- A4 standard print speed: 30
- Resolution: 600 x 600dpi, HQ1200 (2400 x 600dpi)
- Automatic 2 sided print: Yes
- Emulations: PCL6
- First print out time: 8.5 seconds
- Recommended monthly volume: 250 to 2,000 pages
- Supported: AirPrint, b-guard, Cortado Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan, Managed Print Services
Supplies and accessories
- Supplies: Inbox Toner - 700 pages*, Standard Toner (TN-2310) - 1,200 pages*, High Yield Toner (TN-2320) -2,600 pages*, Drum (DR-2300) - 12,000 A4 Pages *Approx. cartridge yield is declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Year 1 on-site, Year 2 Back to base)
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7 Driver Brother HL-L2360DN
Windows 8.1/8 Driver Brother HL-L2360DN
Windows 10 Driver Brother HL-L2360DN
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
Windows Vista Driver Brother HL-L2360DN
Windows Xp Driver Brother HL-L2360DN
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Macintosh Driver Brother HL-L2360DN : Download
Dririver Linux : Download
How to install the driver for Brother HL-L2360DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother HL-L2360DN. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.