Canon imagePRESS 1110/1135
Introducing a new generation of printers with the main system for printing black and white
As a new evolution of the printer with the core system, imagePRESS 1110/1135 was created to perform more complex and extensive print jobs with optimum smoothness and high-speed production at every stage.
Color production printers
- Media: up to 13 "x 19.2" (330 x 488mm)
- Print speed (A4):
- iPR 1110: up to 110ppm
- iPR 1135: up to 135ppm
ImagePRESS 1110/1110 Lite offers exceptional throughput of up to 110 impressions per minute and is ideal for tight deadlines, small laps and complex variable data printing. Supporting paper sizes up to 19.2 "x 13" and has a potential capacity of 10,000 sheets, the imagePRESS 1110/1110 Lite is an alternative to monochrome offset production, offering over 1, 5 hours of continuous production.
The outstanding performance of imagePRESS 1110/1110 Lite is not limited to a small number of tasks. This press provides maximum productivity on a wide variety of substrates ranging from 52 to 300 g / m², supporting all substrate types, from pre-printed interleaves to transparency and cover, with ease and confusing speed.
The print quality is amazing
Canon's new component, a single component of toner produces deep and rich blacks, while dual arm developers minimize the speckle effect and provide more consistent color.
Active page alignment (which provides front-to-back alignment with 0.5 mm tolerance) and both red lasers ensure a true 1200 dpi resolution with 256 semitones. The imagePRESS 1110/1110 Lite produces smooth corners, clean gradients, and incredibly sharp images and crisp text.
The perfect end result
The imagePRESS 1110/1110 Lite stands out with a truly perfect finish. The press is equipped with a variety of finishing options to achieve perfect results: binding, double folding, saddle seam, perforation, one or three sided pruning. It also has high stacking capacity.
Pressure loading ensures exceptional reliability. The hot air generator blows lukewarm air to ensure the loading of a properly coated substrate filling with static electricity. Additional fans ensure perfect loading, driving and separating support. The advanced dual-layer ultrasound detection system located inside a high-capacity feeder detects multiple power supplies, fixing potential problems without disrupting the operation of the press.
ImagePRESS 1110 Lite differs from imagePRESS 1110 with more limited accessorization, but the printing press remains the same
Canon imagePRESS 1110 1135 Mono Photocopier Specs
- Color: White
- Copy Print Speed Black & White: 28 ppm
- Copy Print Speed Colour: 28 ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Interface: USB
- Magnification Zoom: 25 - 400%
- Media Sizes: A4, A5, B-Oficio, B5, Executive, Foolscap, Legal, Letter, M-Oficio, Oficio
- Monthly duty cycle: Upto 80000 Pages
- Network Protocol: Ethernet 10/100BaseTX
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 550 Sheets
- Photocopier Type: Colour
- Print Resolution: 1200x1200 dpi
- Print Technology: Laser Colour
- Processor speed: 0 MHz
- Scan Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Weight: 43.99 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Fax, Print, Scan
- Warranty: 1 Year(s)
- Dimensions(WxDxH)mm: 546x622x787
- Memory: 512
- Power Supply: 220-240V 4.5A 50/60Hz
- OS: Mac OSX (10.4.9 or later), Windows 2000/ XP/ Server2003/ Vista/ Server2008/ Win7
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Here <==imagePRESS 1110P Linux
Canon iPR 1110 Driver Download for Mac Os X
Here <==imagePRESS 1110P Mac Os X 10.6 Mac Os X 10.7
Here <==imagePRESS 1110P Mac Os X 10.8 Mac Os X 10.9 Mac Os X 10.10
Canon iPR 1110 Driver Download for Windows
Here<== imagePRESS 1110P Windows XP or Later
Here<== imagePRESS 1110P Windows Vista
Here<== imagePRESS 1110P Windows 7
Here <==Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePRESS 1110P:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePRESS 1110P in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.