Two menus streamline your workflow. The main menu gives you quick access to system functions, while menu productivity almost lets you merge and access routine tasks with a touch of a button.
A universal design that not only attracts the eye but also in the East and is comfortably operated.
The soothing and soothing palette of colored colors creates a harmony between innovation and your work environment.
The ADVANCED workflow quickly converts documents into 300-sheet digital files, single-pass duplex document feeders with duplex speeds up to 200 ipm (duplex, black and white, 300 dpi).
50-sheet multiposition staple, ability to add 2-in-3 punch punch, and document insertion unit, or insertion of folding documents / folding units with folding and Z capabilities.
The advanced box, Canon's new document sharing solution enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. PC or other systems on the network interface imageRUNNER.
From the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or on your own table, you can have direct access to functions that simplify your work with the Desktop imageRUNNER ADVANCE utility.
The composer workflow utility reduces multi-step operation and is often done for the touch of a button.
Universal Send provides various file formats including high PDF / XPS compression, Adobe PDF Reader extensions, searchable PDFs and encrypted PDFs that can be encrypted.
Canon UFR II standard printing technology with this model, optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5c / 6 are also supported.
Scan to or print from USB thumb drive or optional media memory.
Entering data is more convenient with an optional USB keyboard.Model Name imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065
- Type Color Digital Multifunction Imaging System Functions
- Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3), Fax (Up to 4 Lines)Operation Panel
- Standard: 8.4 SVGA Full-Color, TFT Screen
- Optional: 10.4 SVGA Full-Color, TFT Upright Screen
- Image Server Memory
- Standard: 2GB RAM
- Maximum: 2.5GB RAM Hard Disk Drive
- Standard: 80GB
- Maximum: 1TBMirroring Hard Disk Drive Optional (80GB, 1TB) Method: RAID1Network Interface Connection
- Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)Other Interface
- Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
- Max Mailboxes Supported
- 100 User Inboxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax Inboxes
- Max. Pages Stored: 6,000Advanced Box
- Available Disk Space: Approx. 10GB (Standard HDD)
- 664GB (1TB HDD)
- Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
- Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista)
- Max. Number of Concurrent Connections: SMB: 32, WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions)
- Advanced Box Features: Disabling Advanced Box, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Search Function, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support
- Memory Media
- Standard: USB Memory
- Optional: SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Scanning Resolution Up to 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Letter Up to 65/60 ppm
- Legal Up to 39/36 ppm
- Ledger Up to 33/30 ppm
- First Copy Time
- B/W: 4.9 Seconds
- Color: 6.6 Seconds
- Multiple Copies 1 to 9,999
- Color Mode Auto Color, Full Color, Black, Single Color, Two Colors
- Copy Exposure Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
- Magnification 25% - 400% (1% Increments)
- Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%Copy Features
- Basic Copy Features: Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-Sided, Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Sample Set, Setting Confirmation/Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, Guide Display, Job Duration Display, Reserved Copying Special Copy Features: Two-page Separation, Cover/Sheet Insertion, Booklet, Transparency Interleaving, Shift, Margin, Frame Erase, Image Combination, Different-Size Original, Job Build, Job Done Notice, Scan Image Check, Mode Memory, Recall, Negative/Positive Inversion, Image Repeat, Mirror Image, Sharpness, Tab Paper Creation, Form Composition, Secure Watermark, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Watermark and Date, Job Block Combination, Store in User Inbox
- Acceptable Originals
- (Glass): Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects (up to 4.4 lb.)
- Maximum Original Size
- Up to 11 x 17
- Standard Paper Capacity
- Dual 1,100-sheet Drawers
- Dual 550-sheet Cassettes
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- Optional: 3,500-sheet Paper Deck-A1 or 3,500-POD Deck Lite-A1
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 6,900 Sheets (with Optional Paper Deck)Output Paper Capacity (20 lb. Bond)
- 250 Sheets with Copy Tray
- 4,000 Sheets (with Staple Finisher or Booklet Finisher)
- 13 x 19, 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive Statement-R, Custom Size [5-1/2 x 7-1/8 to 13 x 19-1/4 (139.7mm x 182mm to 330.2mm x 487.7mm)]
- Drawers: Letter
- Bypass 13 x 19, 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size [4 x 5-7/8 to 13 x 19-1/4 (100mm x 148mm to 330.2mm x 487.7mm)]
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover
- 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover
- Paper Size: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Up to 13 x 19)
- Paper Weights: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover Special Media Support
- Paper Drawers: Transparency
- Paper Cassettes: Transparency, Tab
- Bypass: Transparency, Tracing, Labels, Coated, Textured, Envelopes
- Warm Up Time
- 5 Minutes From Power On
- 5 Minutes From Sleep Mode
- 100 Seconds From Energy Saver Mode
- Power Requirements 120V AC, 60Hz, 20A
- Power Consumption Maximum: 2,000W or less; Sleep Mode: 1W
- Plug NEMA 5-20P
- Dimension 48-1/8 x 27-1/8 x 36-3/4
- Installation Space (W x D) 64-3/4 x 64 (When Copy Tray and Stack Bypass are extended)
- Weight Approx. 708.9 lb. (322kg)*Security Specifications
- Standard: Department ID Management, Single Sign On-H, Access Management System (Device and Function Level Log-in), Secured Print, Trusted Platform Module, User Access Control of Advanced Box, Mail Box Password Protection, IPV6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Address on Address Book), SSL Encrypted Communication, SNMPv1/v3, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, HDD Format, Adobe® LiveCycle® Rights Management ES Integration Optional: Removable HDD, HDD Erase, HDD Encryption/Mirroring, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Document Scan Lock, IPSec, Secure Watermark Environmental Information ENERGY STAR® Qualified RoHS Compliant Ecomark WEEE Directive
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Full Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹DOWNLOAD
[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Printer Driver⟹DOWNLOAD
[Windows 32bit/64bit] Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Software⟹ DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 series User Manual (Windows) ⟹DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Full Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)⟹DOWNLOAD
Printer Driver and Utilities for Macintosh Latest Version (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7) ⟹DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 User Manual (Mac Os) ⟹DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
Canon Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Full Driver and Software Package (Linux)⟹DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Printer Driver for Linux Latest Version⟹DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 User Manual (Linux) ⟹DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way