imageFORMULA DR-2580C Rely on performance. Print professional quality color letter documents and A4 with exceptional reliability. Efficient one-touch printing and mobile printing options help your simple management become productive wherever you work.
- Model Name imageFORMULA DR-2580C Compact Color Scanner
- Type Compact Color Document Scanner
- Document Feeding Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width 2.1 -8.5
- Document Size Length 2.8 - 14
- Thickness Automatic Feeding 14 to 32 lb bond (U-turn) 11 to 40 lb bond (Straight Path)
- Thickness Manual Feeding 11 to 40 lb bond (U-turn & Straight Path)
- Feeder Capacity 50 Sheets
- Grayscale 8-bit
- Color 24-bit
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source RGB LED
- Operating Modes Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Advanced Text Enhancement, Error Diffusion
- Drop Out Color RGB, user-selectable
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Output Resolution 100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Black And White 25ppm 50ipm*
- Grayscale 25ppm 50ipm
- Color 24 Bit
- 13ppm 18ipm
- Color High Speed
- 17ppm 32ipm (150 dpi)
- Interface USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers
- For Windows 2000/Me/XP: isis/TWAIN
- Dimensions 3.2 x 12.0 x 6.6
- Weight 4.2 lbs
- Power Consumption
- Max. 27W
- Letter Flatbed Scanner Unit, Half Letter Flatbed Scanner Unit, Barcode Module II, Exchange Roller Kit, Carrying Case, eCarePAK (Exchange Service)Bundled Software:
- ISIS/TWAIN Driver, CapturePerfect 3.0, Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office, Presto! BizCard Reader 5 SE, PaperPort 11 Standard, OmniPage SE, Kofax VRS, Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2580C driver download for Windows:
ISIS / TWAIN Driver for DR-2580C SP1
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/98 (32bit or 64bit) Me (32bit)
File name: d1363mux_w_dr2580C_v01.8_32_64.zip
Driver size: 13.7 Mb
DR-2580C imageFORMULA Scanner Driver AsiaDR-2580C imageFORMULA Scanner ISIS Twain Driver v1.8 Download
DR-2580C imageFORMULA Scanner ISIS Twain Driver v1.7 Download
DR-2580C imageFORMULA Scanner Capture On Touch v1.1 Download
How to install the Canon imageFORMULA DR-2580C driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-2580C Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Canon imageFORMULA DR-2580C DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.