Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 Scanner
Innovative space-saving design, Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 Document Scanners that make it stand out in an office environment to improve information accessibility, management, and collaboration. High flexibility and image quality is only surpassed by easy use, making it ideal for converting and capturing paper-based documents to digital format. DR-C125 scanner is ideal for general-purpose scanning distributed from different types of documents. In a corporate or remote office, this scanner is suitable for use by individuals or small workgroups to modernize paper-based processes, improve efficiency and productivity. Legal services, financial services, healthcare, government and other industries can benefit from their small size and ease of use.
|imageFORMULA DR-C125 Scanner|
The youngest type in the Workgroup ImageFORMULA series has a sleek design that saves storage space. The design can be realized through a tray mechanism with a U-turn path system. Not only paper documents are A4 size, DR-C125 can scan documents with different thicknesses, such as plastic cards. The speed of DR-C125 scanning process reaches 25ppm / 50ipm. Canon equips this scanner with the CaptureOnTouch application that offers Scan-to-cloud features with Evernote and Microsoft SharePoint, as well as Scan-to-iPhoto while using Mac OS. Canon DR-C125 is sold with price range USD1100.
Specification imageFORMULA DR-C125 Scanner
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Type: Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning sensor unit: CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Light source: RGB LED
- Scanning side: Front / Back / Duplex
- Interface: High speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH): Tray Closed: 300 (W) x 156 (D) x 217 (H) mm
- Tray Opene: 300 (W) x 235 (D) x 336 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.6kg
- Power requirements: AC100 - 240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power consumption: Scanning: 12.8W or less, Sleep mode: 1.9W or less, Power tuned off: 0.5W or less
- Operating environment: 10 - 32.5 ° C (50 - 90.5 ° F), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
- Environmental compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Black and White: 25ppm / 50ipm
- Color: 25ppm / 50ipm
- Output resolution: 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Output modes: Binary: Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II (Advanced Text Enhancement I not available with MAC Driver), Auto Color
- Detection, 8-bit Greyscale: (256-Level), 24-bit color
- Suggested Daily Duty Cycle: Approx 1,500 scans / day
- Width: J-Path 50.8 - 216mm Straight Through 50.8 - 216mm
- Length: J-Path 70 - 356mm Straight Through 53.9 - 356mm
- Thickness: J-Path 0.06 - 0.15mm (52 - 128g / m²) Straight Through 0.05 - 0.25mm (40 - 209g / m²)
- Long document mode: 3000mm max. (Supported by Straight Feeding)
- Card scanning: 53.9 x 85.5 x 0.76mm (Straight Feeding, Embossed card is supported)
- Paper separation: Retard Roller Method (Reversing Seperator Roller)
- Feeder capacity: 30 Sheets (80g / m²)
imageFORMULA DR-C125 Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Download imageFORMULA DR-C125 Scanner Driver (Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit) Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.