Canon imageFormula P-150 is one of the portable scanners on the market. Its small size and lightweight is perfect if called a portable mini scanner that can be taken everywhere.
Canon imageFormula P-150 has an automatic document feeder (ADF) and duplexing capabilities (scan to both sides of the page at the same time). Mini scanner speed is 15ppm for black-and-white document scan, and 30 ppm for duplex scan.
Specifications Canon imageFormula P-150
- Model Name: imageFORMULA P-150 Portable Scanner
- Type: Personal Scanner
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width: 2 "- 8.5"
- Document Size Length: 2.7 "- 14"
- Feeder Capacity: 20 Sheets
- Grayscale: 8-Bit
- Color: 24-Bit
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Operating Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement
- Drop Out Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds
- Black And White: Simplex: 15 ppm, Duplex: 30 ipm
- Grayscale: Simplex: 15 ppm, Duplex: 30 ipm
- Color 24 Bit: Simplex: 10 ppm, Duplex: 20 ipm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers: Windows ISIS / TWAIN, Mac TWAIN
- Dimensions: 1.6 "x 11" x 3.7 "
- Weight: 2.1 lb.
- Power Consumption: Using 2 USB: 5W
- Using 1 USB: 2.5W
- In Sleep Mode: 1W
- Other Features:
- Auto Color Detection
- Auto Page Size Detection
- Custom Color Dropout / Enhance Color
- Prevent Bleed Through / Remove Background
- Bundled Software for Windows:
- Canon CaptureOnTouch
- Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite
- Nuance PaperPort
- New Soft Presto! BizCard
- Options: Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
ISIS & TWAIN Driver v1.0 for SP5 Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: This driver enables the use of ISIS/TWAIN application for scanning.
File name: d1591mux_w_P150_v10SP5.zip
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 driver download for Mac OS X:
P-150 Driver v1.1_CaptureOnTouch for Mac v1.1
Support Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4
Detail: This download contains P-150 Driver and CaptureOnTouch which is a scanning application designed for use with P-150 and P-150M.It enables the use of two scanning methods: Scan First and Select Scan Job.
File name: d1060mux.dmg
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 driver download for Linux OS:
P-150 Driver for Linux 32bit V1.0
Detail: This driver supports the following Linux Distributions:
Ubuntu: 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
Debian: 4.0, 5.0
FedraCore: 8, 9, 10 ,11
OpenSUSE: 10.3, 11.0, 11.1
32bit only (not support x64)
File name: d1024mux.zip
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA P-150:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA P-150 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA P-150.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.