Canon imagePRESS C800 or CIP 800 digital printing machine is a full-featured type of printing machine, which is the latest in color printing. The ImagePRESS C800 engine has powerful devices with a variety of innovative technologies that are able to guarantee exceptional print quality and excellent productivity from start to finish.
ImagePRESS C800 provides superb production speeds of up to 80 pages per minute on various media. Maximum production capability can run on 220gsm of paper and can speed up and simplify duplex print jobs on 300gsm sized media. The key enhancements in this technology enable PRESS image C800 / C700 to perform complex, high-quality, fast printing on various media.
There are three production, innovative and intuitive workflows including EFI, PRISMAsync and Canon. Canon's powerful and easy-to-use solution enables you to produce high-quality prints. In addition the imagePRESS C800 offers excellent productivity from start to finish with a variety of finishing options, including a book with three pruning knives, bindings, high stacking capacity, multiple folding options, and complete third party devices.
- Model Name imagePRESS C800/C700 Series
- Imaging System 32-beam R-VCSEL Laser Technology
- Printing Resolution 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Copy/Print Speed (BW/Color)
- Letter (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 80 ipm
- C700: Up to 70 ipm
- Legal (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 46 ipm
- C700: Up to 41 ipm
- Ledger (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 40 ipm
- C700: Up to 35 ipm
- Output Sizes
- Cassette 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Envelopeδ (envelope attachment kit required), Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)
- Bypass (Optional): 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Envelopeδ, Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220g/m2)
- Bypass (Optional): 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300g/m2)
- Duplexing Automatic Duplex/Perfect, Any Supported Stock
- Paper Size 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)Paper Feeding: Standard: 1,650 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Maximum: 7,650 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300g/m2)
- Special Media Support Cassette: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Color paper, Transparency, Pre-punched paper, Bond paper, Letterhead, Textured paper, Tab Paper, Envelope (envelope attachment kit required)Bypass: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Color paper, Transparency, Pre-punched paper, Coated paper, Bond paper, Letterhead, Textured paper, Tab Paper, Envelope
- Plug Single-Phase 208 V/20 A # NEMA 6-20P
- Dimension (H x W x D): 56.1″ x 60.2″ x 36.8″ (Includes operator panel)
- Image Reader
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Acceptable Originals Statement to 11″ x 17″Scan Speed: 300dpi / 600dpi
- BW (Duplex): 200 / 120 ipm
- Color (Duplex): 140 / 70 ipm
- Description Paper Folding Unit-F1
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 28 lb. Bond (52 gsm to 105 gsm)
- Fold Type Double Parallel Fold: Legal, Letter-R
- C/Accordion Fold: Letter-R
- Z-Fold: Legal, Letter-R, 11″ x 17″
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46.87″ x 13.25″ x 31.25″
- Weight 157 lb. (71 kg)
- Description High-Capacity Stacker-G1
- Offset Stack Capacity 6,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Top Tray Capacity 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Size 5.5″ x 7.2″ to 13″ x 19.2″δ
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 gsm to 300 gsm)
- Maximum Connectivity 1 Unit
- Power Requirements 120 V/15 A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.9″ x 35.4″ x 29.3″
imagePRESS C800 Drivers, Software & Manuals for WindowsimagePRESS C800 Full Driver and Software Package (Windows) ⟷DOWNLOAD
Firmware Update Tool (Windows) ⟷DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C800 series User Manual (Windows) ⟷DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C800 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
imagePRESS C800 Full Driver and Software Package (Mac) ⟷DOWNLOAD
Firmware Update Tool (Mac) ⟷DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C800 series User Manual (Mac) ⟷DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePRESS C800:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePRESS C800 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.