Designed for both commercial printing and internal departments, the imagePRESS C6011S offers excellent print quality, new workflow solutions, and expanded final settlement for significant investment returns.
- Superior image quality that looks like offset printing
- Management of Océ PRISMAsync R3 study
- Consistent and predictable results
- I1 Process Control for digital color printing is controlled
- Various media up to 325 gsm
- Up to 61 images per minute
- Extended termination feature
- SpeedB/W: 60 Pages Per Minute
- Color: 60 Pages Per Minute
- First Copy
- B/W: Seconds
- Color: Seconds
- Resolution1200 x 1200 dpi
- Monthly Volume700,000 impressions
- Toner YieldB/W: 35,500 Prints
- Color: 35,500 Prints
- Max Paper Size7.2 x 7.2/13 x 19.2
- Max Paper Weight312 gsm
- Document Feeder100 Sheets
- Std Paper Capacity Dual 1,100 Sheet Paper Drawer
Canon imagePRESS C6011 Driver DownloadDownload PPD files v.4.20
Download PS Printer Driver & Utilities v.4.11.1
Download UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities v.10.13.1
Download Fiery PostScript Driver
Mac 10.12 (Sierra)
Mac 10.11 (El Capitan
Mac 10.10 (Yosemite)
Mac 10.9 (Mavericks)
Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Download Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v.1.30 Windows 32-64 bit
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Download PCL6 Printer Driver v.21.85 Windows 32-64 bit
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Download PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v.6.1 Windows 32-64 bit
Server 2012 R2
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imagePRESS C6011S:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imagePRESS C6011S in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.