HP DeskJet 1510 Review-Presenting a variety of excellent features in it HP DeskJet 1510 capable of producing quality performance is quite reliable. This printer is ideal for those of you who have high productivity in the job especially for the business of printing documents. With the support of HP Thermal Inkjet technology that has been embedded in it of course the quality of the results is quite impressive. With the achievement of the resolution reaches 4800x1200 dpi of course printed documents that didaat also feels quite clear, especially when printing images and photos. This printer itself is also capable of printing with media sized equivalent A4 equivalent.
For capacity issues, HP DeskJet 1510 printers are able to print 1000 pages of documents per month. With this then you do not have to worry when printing a lot of documents for the purposes of work. Even with speeds up to 200 ppm for black and white and 16 ppm for color will certainly save you time. Can be spelled out for the matter speed, this device is able to provide a fairly reliable performance. Its own connectivity interface is a USB 2.0 port that supports high data transfer rates. With this then the time required is also relatively short enough when doing printing in large quantities.
The HP DeskJet 1510 is also equipped with two input trays with 60 sheets and 25 sheets for optimal performance. In addition, this device also has an internal memory so that the resulting performance was quite qualified. In fact, most operating systems like Windows, Mac and Linux also support this device. All the features and advantages above packed in a design that is interesting enough with a weight of only 3.60 kg. As a result you can easily move or carry it. In addition, the required power consumption is also fairly low enough that only 10 watts maximum, especially when printing documents.
Operating System For Windows:(windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32 bit)(windows 8.1/8/7)Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
1510 series Full Feature Software and Drivers (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP) 32.2 93.81 MB⟷Download
1510 series Basic Driver (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32 bit) 32.2 28.52 MB⟷Download
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7) 3.2 2.35 MB⟷Download
1510 series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 12.34 114.09MB⟷Download
Driver support for Linux OS N/A N/A⟷Download
How to install the driver for HP DeskJet 1510
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP DeskJet 1510. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.