Download HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Install A Free HP Printer. the file contains full version drivers and software, Basic Driver, Scan Driver for HP DeskJet 3639 Printer. This file includes information on how to unpack, install and configure the HP All-in-One Printer product.
Print with ease thanks to a reliable all-in-one device. Stay connected with the best way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Print, scan and copy right out of the box and without the hassle of compact design. Print Speed: Up to 8.5 ppm in ISO Black (A4); Up to 6 ppm in ISO color (A4) Connectors: 1 standard broadband USB 2.0 port; Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n Silent mode: Yes.
Print with ease thanks to a reliable all-in-one device. Stay connected with the best way to print from your smartphone or tablet.1 Print, scan, and copy right out of the box without the hassle of compact design.
Operating System For Windows:
Windows 10 32 bit / Windows 10 64 bit / Windows 8.1 32 bit / Windows 8.1 64 bit / Windows 8 32 bit / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 7 32 bit / Windows 7 64 bit / Windows XP 32 bit / Windows XP 64 bit
Operating System For Mac OS X:
MacOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan / Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite / Mac OS X 10.19 El Capitan / Windows 8 32 bit / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 7 32 bit / Windows 7 64 bit / Windows XP 32 bit / Windows XP 64 bit
HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Download For WindowsHP Deskjet 3639 Driver Windows 8.1 x32 – Windows 8.1 x64 ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64 ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32 ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 x32 ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Download For Mac OSHP Deskjet 3639 Driver Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.8 ⟷Download
HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.6 ⟷Download
How to install the driver for HP Deskjet 3639
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.