The fastest, easiest and easiest way to manage your scanning in your workgroup, our innovative image sensor technology delivers the same high production speeds, whether your documents are black and white, gray scale or colorful. For easy, one-button specialized scanning, you can scan 20 pages per minute. (40 ipm / s).
Higher image quality
No matter how different the documents are to be scanned - from rough texture to pale text - with optical resolution up to 600 dpi, the scanned result will be the highest quality. The DR-2010M also includes a range of features to improve document readability and improved OCR accuracy to create perfect searchable PDFs.
Reliability in work
Enhance user productivity and scan reliability with a range of features including text orientation recognition, auto color recognition, and Canon's fast recovery system.
Built-in energy efficiency
Save energy and reduce costs with the Energy Star DR-2010M. With up to 50% more effective than comparable competing models, the scanner can be automatically turned on or off, along with the Mac computer to which it is connected.
Impressive document handling
A tilted, straight through the paper path provides seamless scanning. From thick and solid to embossed media, including business cards, photos and A3 documents (in foil mode), DR-2010M can scan mixed document types without special preconditioning.
Canon's versatile CaptureOnTouch software is included for easy, productive single-click scanning, including scanning directly into iPhoto. Added features come from flexible applications such as Presto! PageManager for Organizing Digital Documents and Presto! Bizcard 5, which can create important contact information in a searchable database. It also supports all Mac applications, such as iPhoto and Image Capture, with the included TWAIN driver.
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Type Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning Unit Sensor CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical Resolution 600dpi
- Light Source RGB LED
- Scanning Side Front / Back / Duplex/ Skip Blank Page/ Folio
- Scanning Speed DR-2010M:
- B&W/ Grayscale 200/ 300dpi: 20ppm/40ipm
- Colour 200dpi: 20ppm/40ipm; 300dpi: 13ppm/26ipm
- B&W/ Grayscale 200/ 300dpi: 25ppm/50ipm
- Colour 200dpi: 25ppm/50ipm; 300dpi: 15ppm/30ipm
- Power Requirements AC100 - 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption Scanning: 16W, Sleep mode: 2.2W, Power Turned Off:less than 0.5W
- Operating Environment 10 - 32.5oC (50 - 90.5oF), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
- Environmental Compliance RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Width 50 - 216mm
- Length 53.9 - 356mm
- Thickness Automatic Feeding: 52 - 128g/m2 （0.06 - 0.25mm）
- Bypass Mode: 40 - 157g/m2 （0.05 - 0.30mm）
- International Standard Card Width: 53.9mm, Length: 85.5mm, Thickness: 0.76mm (Embossed card and horizontal scanning is supported)
- Long Document Mode 1000mm max.
- Paper Separation Retard Roller
- Feeder Capacity 50 sheets (80g/m2)
- Output Resolution 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Binary B&W / Error Diffusion / Advanced Text Enhancement I & II
- Grayscale 8-bit (256 level) Grayscale
- Colour 24-bit colour
- Image Processing Auto Page Size Detection & Deskew
- Skip Blank Page
- Text Orientation Recognition
- Auto Colour Detection
- Colour Dropout (R/G/B) / Enhancement (Red)
- Moire Reduction
- Prevent Bleed Through / Remove Background
- Batch Separation
- Scan Area Setting
- Folio Mode
- Device Features Auto Power ON/OFF (via USB)
- Rapid Recovery System
- Double Feed Detection by length
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection (DR-2520M)
- Manual/ Bypass Feeding
- Interface High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (mm) Tray closed: 298 (W) × 160 (D) × 160 (H) mm
- Tray opened: 298 (W) × 490 (D) × 245 (H) mm
- Weight Approx. 2.4 kg
- Bundled Software For Mac OS X3: TWAIN Driver, CaptureOnTouch, Presto! PageManager, Presto! BizCard Reader
- For Windows: ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, CaptureOnTOuch
- Consumable Exchange Roller Kit
- Daily Duty Cycle Approx. 1,500 scans / day
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M series driver download for Windows:
ISIS & TWAIN Driver v1.3 for Windows SP4
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
File name: d13imux_w_dr2010_v013_SP4.zip
Driver size: 15.7 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M series driver download for Mac OS X:
Driver & CaptureOnTouch for Mac
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
Detail: CaptureOnTouch provides easy and effective scanning, including simple one-touch operation for routine tasks such as scan-to-email or scan-to-desktop.
File name: DR_2010M_Driver_and_CaptureOnTouch_DRv1.3_COTv2.3_Mac_ML.dmg
Driver size: 62.5 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.