Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Office Scanner
Easily integrate information into the workflow with the Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 document scanner. Reliablely converts paper-based documents into high-quality digital images, and a compact trail makes it ideal for every office environment.
DR-C130 scanner is ideal for use by individuals or small workgroups for distributed scanning of different types of documents. It can be used to integrate information into digital workflows, for activities such as automation processes and information distribution, improving efficiency and collaboration. Legal services, financial services, healthcare, government and other industries can benefit from their use.
- Easy to use.
- High quality picture.
Specification Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130
- Model Name: imageFORMULA DR-C130
- Type: Office Scanner
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width: 2.0 - 8.5
- Size Length: 2.1 - 14
- Long Document Mode: Up to 118.1
- Document Weight: 14-32 lb. Bond
- Feeder Capacity: 50 Sheets
- Grayscale: 8-bit
- Color: 24-bit
- Scanning Element: One-Line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Operating Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Drop Out Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds:
- Black And White: (Simplex / Duplex:) * 30ppm / 60ipm
- Grayscale: (Simplex / Duplex:) * 30ppm / 60ipm
- Color 24 Bit: (Simplex / Duplex:) * 30ppm / 60ipm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers: ISIS / TWAIN
- Dimensions: 6.3 X 11.7 X 6.3 (with trays closed)
- Weight: 3.97 lb.
- Power Consumption: 15W max. (Energy Saving Mode: 1.8W) Suggested Daily Volume: ** 2000 Scans
- Other Features: Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout / Color Enhancement, Deskew, Double-Feed Release, Edge Emphasis, Folio Mode, Long Document Mode, Moiré Reduction, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through / Remove Background, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Bundled Software: Canon CaptureOnTouch, Canon CapturePerfect, Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office , Kofax VRS, Nuance PaperPort, Nuance OmniPage, NewSoft Presto! BizCardSupported OS: Windows XP Professional (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows XP Home (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Options: Flatbed Scanner Unit 101, Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK Exchange Service * Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages / images per minute with letter-sized documents, portrait-feeding direction, up to 200 dpi.
DR-C130 Driver for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
File name: d1592mux_w_DRC130_DRv10SP8.zip
Driver size: 63.7 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.