CANON imageFORMULA DR-F120 is a compact portable scanner that is unique because Canon DR-F120 is a blend of flatbed scanner and also ADF scanner. This certainly allows you to scan various types of documents, books, photographs, or paspir for example. The Canon DR-F120 is equipped with a scan speed of up to 20 ppm duplex scanning, and an ADF that can load up to 50 sheets of documents.
The Canon DR-F120 uses a USB 2.0 interface and has a portable enough size. Under closed tray conditions, this scanner measures 469 (W) x 335 (D) x 120 (H) mm and in open tray conditions 469 (W) x 335 (D) x 151 (H) mm. In terms of weight, DR-F120 weighs about 4.6 kg / light enough to be moved.
For the scan results, you will get scanned with quality in accordance with the original, where the text or images are stored clearly and not blurred. This is possible because the Canon DR-F120 has an output resolution up to 2400 dpi. In addition to paper, this scanner can also scan cards. The following is a document specification / card that can be scanned:
Width: ADF 51-216 mm, Flatbed up to 216 mm
Length: ADF 89 - 356 mm, Flatbed up to 356 mm
Thickness: ADF: 35 - 128g / m² (0.05 - 0.15mm)
Card Scanning: Width: 51mm Length: 89mm Thickness 128 - 209g / m²
Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 Specs
- TYPE Universal Workgroup
- DOCUMENT FEEDING Automatic or Manual
- Width: (Feeder / Flatbed): 2.0" - 8.5" / Up to 8.5"
- Length: (Feeder / Flatbed): 3.5" - 14.0" / Up to 14.0"
- DOCUMENT WEIGHT 9 - 32 lb. Bond
- FEEDER CAPACITY Up to 50 Sheets
- GRAYSCALE 8-bit
- COLOR 24-bit
- SCANNING ELEMENT Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- LIGHT SOURCE RGB LED
- Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II
- OPTICAL RESOLUTION 600 dpi
- OUTPUT RESOLUTION 100/150/200/240/300/400/600/1200/2400 dpi
- SCANNING SPEEDS*
- BLACK AND WHITE (Simplex / Duplex):* 20 ppm / 36 ipm
- GRAYSCALE (Simplex / Duplex):* 20 ppm / 36 ipm
- COLOR (Simplex / Duplex):* 10 ppm / 18 ipm
- INTERFACE Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- SUPPORTED OS Windows® Vista SP 2 or later (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 SP 1 or later (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, Windows 10
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 4.7" x 18.5" x 13.2"
- WEIGHT 10.1 lbs (without AC adapter)
- POWER CONSUMPTION** 19.9W or less (Sleep Mode: 2.5W or less)
- SUGGESTED DAILY VOLUME*** 1,000 Scans
- WINDOWS ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, CaptureOnTouch, EMC Captiva Cloud Capture Run Time
- OPTIONS Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK Extended Service
- OTHER FEATURES Adjustable Gamma Settings, Automatic Color Detection, Automatic Page Size Detection, Automatic Resolution, Background Smoothing, Black-and-White Contrast, Batch Separation, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout, 3-D Color Correction, Deskew, Full Auto Mode, Log File Creation, Moiré Reduction, Prescan, Prevent Bleed Through/Remove Background, Shadow Cropping (Feeder Only), Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition
Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 driver download for Windows:
ISIS / TWAIN Driver
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: This driver provides the settings for scanning resolution, image type and scanner communication with scanning software.
File name: DR_F120_ISIS_TWAIN_Driver_v1_SP3_Win_32_64_MUX.zip
Driver size: 67.4 Mb
DR-F120 Driver for Linux Operating system(s) Linux (32-bit)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.