The imageFORMULA DR-G1100 scanner is ideal for use in mission-critical centralized scanning of production, to process a large number of documents. It has been developed to withstand the rigors of scanning-level production, while maintaining high-speed, high-quality imaging. The imageFORMULA DR-G1100 scanner will help companies improve productivity, maintain business continuity, and improve efficiency.
- Mission-critical scanning
- Centralized scanning of production
- Processing a large number of documents
- Scan up to 100 pages per minute
- Single-pass duplex scanning: Scans both sides of a document at the same time
- 500 sheets of Automatic Document Feeder
- Dedicated, onboard image processing chip,
- Can handle different types of documents: Cards for ledger sized, long documents, thick or thin documents
- Double-Feed detection / prevention: ultrasonic detection, With long detection, fast recovery system
- Basic detection
- Durable, solid-body design
- Heavy duty feed and pull out the tray
- Control Panel: User-programmable job buttons, Select scanner settings
- Motorized paper-feed tray: Adjusts to batch height
Specification DR-G1100 imageFORMULA Scanner
- Type: A3 Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning sensor unit: CMOS CIS 3 Line Sensor
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Light source: RGB LED
- Scanning side: Front / Back / Duplex
- Interface: High speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- - Tray Closed: 480 (W) x 535 (D) x 315 (H) mm
- - Tray Opened: 480 (W) x 723 (D) x 390 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 22.8kg
- Power requirements: AC220-240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power consumption: Scanning: 94.3W or less, Sleep mode: 1.7W or less, Power tuned off: 0.3W or less
- Operating environment: 10 - 32.5 ° C (50 - 90.5 ° F), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
- Environmental compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Black and White: 100ppm / 200ipm - Landscape speed
- Color: 100ppm / 200ipm - Landscape speed
- Output resolution: 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Output modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, High-speed Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 256-level Grayscale, 24-bit Color
- Suggested Daily Duty Cycle: Approx: 25,000 scans / day
- Width: 50.8 - 305mm
- Length: 70 - 432mm
- Thickness: 20 - 255g / m² (0.04 - 0.3mm), Thin document 0.04 - 0.05mm (20 - 42g / m²)
- Long document mode: 3000mm max (Selectable in MS Windows control panel)
- Paper separation: Retard Roller and Pre-separation method
- Feeder capacity: 500 Sheets (80g / m²)
- - ISIS / TWAIN Driver (Windows XP / VISTA / 7/8/10)
- - CapturePerfect
- - Kofax VRS
Canon DR-G1100 imageFORMULA Operating System Compatibility:
(Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit)Linux.
CaptureOnTouch Pro for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012) v4.0.5 121 MB Download
Plugins for the CaptureOnTouch Pro for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012) v4.0 44 MB Download
Scanner Management Agent For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP/XP x64) v2.0.1 13 MB Download
KOFAX VRS AIPE Installer Program For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) v5.1 170 MB Download
CapturePerfect Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) v3.1.45 83 MB Download
JobTool For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP/XP x64) v1.4 35 MB Download
Windows 10 patch for the optional barcode module For (Windows 10 x32/10 x64) v4.2 10 MB Download
Windows 10 patch for the optional 2D code module For (Windows 10 x32/10 x64) v4.2 10 MB Download
Driver for Linux 1.00.4 3 MB Download
KOFAX VRS Instruction Guide v5.1 169 KB Download
CapturePerfect Manual v3.1 4.6 MB Download
Manuals for DR-G1100/1130 v1 4.5 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1100 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1100.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.