CANON imageFORMULA DR-M160
Productive, ultra-compact desktop scanners are ideal for dependable paper-intensive scanning.
The imageFORMULA DR-M160 is the most productivity enhancing desktop scanner in its class. With robust design, reliable speed and media handling, it is ideal for paper-intensive scanning.
Specifications Scanner CANON imageFORMULA DR-M160
- Scanner Type Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning Sensor Unit
- CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical Resolution
- Feeder Capacity
- 60 sheets
- Long Document Mode 3000mm Max (selectable in MS Windows control panel)
- Power Consumption 27W or less, Sleep Mode 1.8W or less, Power Turned Off less than 0.5W
- Scan Speed 60ppm / 120ipm (b / w, grayscale,)
- Interface High speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions 280 (W) x 640 (D) x 346 (H) mm
- Weight 3.2 kg
Software and Drivers for Windows
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 Series driver download for Windows:
DR-M160 & DR-M160II Driver for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) 2008/2012 (64bit)
Detail: ISIS/TWAIN Windows Driver for DR-M160/DR-M160II
File name: d1569mux_w_DRM160_DRM160II_DRv12SP4.zip
Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 ISIS/TWAIN Driver Version 1.3 SP3 Download
Flatbed Scanner Unit 201 ISIS/TWAIN Driver Version 1.0 SP3 Download
Scan to Mail Plugin Ver. 1.2 for CaptureOnTouch Download
Utilities Restoration Tool for Windows Registry Download
Barcode Module Upgrade Patch Ver. 4.3 Download
KOFAX VRS AIPE Installer Program (Windows 32/64bit) – Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows XP Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.