Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Scan-Scanner. For Mac mobile users and need document scanning on the go. Canon released a special Mac scanner "Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Scan-personal scanner", designed specifically for mobility and Mac's.
Measuring 11-inches x 3.7 inches x 1.6 inches, weighing about 2 pounds, Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Scan-is small and compact easy to carry into a briefcase. This portable scanner can scan an A4-size letter-size document at a rate of 15 pages-per-minute or 30 images per minute with duplexscanning.
Specs P-150M imageFORMULA Scanner
- Model Name imageFORMULA P-150M Personal Document Scanner
- Type Personal Document Scanner
- Document Feeding Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width 2.0 - 8.5
- Document Size Length 2.7 - 14
- Document Weight: 14-32 lb. Bond
- Feeder Capacity 20 Sheets
- Grayscale 8-bit
- Color 24-bit
- Scanning Element CMOS CIS
- Light Source RGB LED
- Operating Modes Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement II
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Output Resolution 150/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds Black And White 15 ppm / 30 ipm (Simplex / Duplex)
- Grayscale 15 ppm / 30 ipm (Simplex / Duplex)
- Color 24 Bit
- 10 ppm / 20 ipm (Simplex / Duplex)
- Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers Mac TWAIN, Windows ISIS/TWAIN
- Dimensions 1.6 x 11 x 3.7 (Feeder Tray Closed)
- Weight 2.1 lb.
- Power Consumption Using 2 USB: 5W
- Using 1 USB: 2.5W In Sleep Mode: 1W
- With Power Off: 0.1W Suggested Daily Volume: 500 Scans Bundled Mac Software: Canon CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite (built-in), NewSoft PageManager, NewSoft Presto! BizCard Bundled Windows Software: Canon CaptureOnTouch
- Other Features Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Deskew, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, RGB Color Dropout/Red Color Enhance
- Options eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
Canon imageFORMULA P-150M Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
imageFORMULA P-150M Driver & CaptureOnTouch for Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/macOS 10.12 v2.3 / v1.3 63 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M ISIS & TWAIN Driver v1.0 for SP5 Windows 8/10/8.1/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit) 1.0 15 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M CaptureOnTouch for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 1.3 71 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M Driver CaptureOnTouch for Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6 1.1 72 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA P-150M:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA P-150M in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA P-150M.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.