Scanner Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330
Fast, compact, color scanners with networks designed to increase productivity and make information sharing easier. Stylish, robust design makes it ideal for busy offices and multiple customer environments.
- Space-saving design.
- Increase productivity.
- Friendly operation.
- Strong security.
- Convenient remote management.
- Perfect integration.
- You can depend on reliability.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Unique and easy to customize.
Specification imageFORMULA ScanFront 330
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Type: Sheetfed Type Network Scanner
- Scanning sensor unit: CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Light source: RGB LED
- Scanning side: Front / Back / Duplex
- - LAN 10BaseT / 100Base TX connector
- - USB 2.0 x 4 for USB Memory, USB keyboard, USB Mouse
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- - Tray closed: 310 (W) × 161 (D) × 215 (H) mm
- - Tray opened: 310 (W) × 297 (D) × 565 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.5kg
- Power requirements: AC200 - 240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power consumption: Scanning: 29W, Sleep Mode 1W
- Operating environment: 10 - 32.5 ° C (50 - 90.5 ° F), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
- Environmental compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Black and White: 30ppm / 60ipm
- Color: 30ppm / 56ipm (ScanFront 300P - 30ppm / 60ipm)
- Output resolution: 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Output modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement (II), 256-level Grayscale (8-bit), 24-bit Color, Auto Color Detection
- Daily duty cyle: Approx. 3000 scans / day
- Scan to Folder: Supported Protocol: SMB
- Scan to Email:
- - Supported Protocol: SMTP
- - SMTP Authentication: Supported
- - Server Supported: MS Exchange Server, Sendmail, Postfix, Lotus Domino Serve
- Scan to FTP:
- - Supported Protocol: FTP
- - Supported FTP Server: IIS, ProFTPD
- Scan to Fax: via FAX server and FAX service provider (SMTP)
- Scan to Print: via ScanFront Extended Service
- Scan to USB Memory: Supported File System: FAT 16 / FAT32
- Operation panel (controller): 8.4 "(800 x 600) TFT LCD with Touch Panel
- User Authentication:
- - By Device Authentication
- - By Server Authentication: Simple / Active Directory
- - By Finger Print Authentication (ScanFront 300P only): Optical Sweep Type Sensor
- - Fingerprint Authentication Optical Sweep Type Sensor (ScanFront 300P only)
- Width: 50.8 - 216mm
- Length: 70 - 256mm
- - Automatic feeding: 52 - 209g / m² (0.06 -0.25mm)
- - Manual feeding: 40 - 209g / m² (0.05 -0.25mm)
- Long document mode: 1000mm max
- Card scanning:
- - Size: 53.9 x 85.5mm
- - Thickness: no more than 300g / m² (Cards with embossed letter are supported)
- Paper separation: Retard Roller
- Feeder capacity: 50 sheets (80 g / m²)
- Software Tools
- - ScanFront Administration Tool
- - ScanFront Extended Service
- - ScanFront Software Development Kit (SDK) available through Canon Business Solutions Developer
Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 Operating System Compatibility:
(Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit).
Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 Scanner Management Agent For [Win10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP [32-bit] v2.0.1 13 MB DownloadCanon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 ScanFront Administration Tool For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2012) v1.29 1.4 MB Download
Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 ScanFront Service For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2012) v1.12 2.8 MB Download
Firmware update for ScanFront 330 v2.9 1 KB Download
Setup Guide (pdf) v1.0 9.5 MB Download
Manual for ScanFront 330 V1 11 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.