Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 The machine with a speed of 45 sheets per minute is very suitable for beginners who want to open a photocopy business.
Equipped with Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) makes this machine very efficient to serve customers or for your office needs.
- Speed: 45 sheets per minute
- Features: Copy, Print, and Scan (Network)
- Max Paper Size: A3
- Print Capacity: up to 150,000 pieces per month
- Dimensions: 901mm x 565mm x 700mm
- Actual Weight: 82kg
Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 Specs
- Model Name imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045
- Type Digital Multifunction Imaging System Functions: Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3), Fax (up to 4 Lines)Operation Panel: 8.4 SVGA Full-color, TFT ScreenScan Specifications
- Network TWAIN Scan: Standard
- Network Scan Utility: Color Network ScanGear
- Image Server Memory
- Standard: 1.25GB RAM
- Maximum: 1.75GB RAM Hard Disk Drive: Standard: 80GB
- Maximum: 250GBMirroring Hard Disk Drive: Optional (80GB, 250GB); Method: RAID1Network Interface Connection: Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)Other Interface: Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Copy Control Interface
- Max Mailboxes Supported
- 100 User Inboxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax Inboxes Maximum Pages Stored: 6,000Advanced Box
- Available Disk Space: Approximately 10GB (Standard HDD) / 113GB (250GB HDD)
- Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
- Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/7/Windows Vista)
- Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections: SMB: 32 / WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions)
- Advanced Box Features: Disabling Advanced Box, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Search Function, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support Memory Media
- Standard: USB Memory
- Optional: SD, SDHC, CompactFlash®, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Letter Up to 45 ppm
- Legal Up to 25 ppm
- Ledger Up to 22 ppm
- First Copy Time (Letter): 3.8 Seconds
- Multiple Copies 1 to 999
- From Platen Glass: 25% - 400% (1% increments)
- From ADF: 25% - 200% (1% increments)
- Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%Basic Copy Features Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-sided, Density/Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Sample Set, Setting Confirmation/ Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, Guide Display, Job Duration Display, Reserved Copying Special Copy Features: Two-page Separation, Booklet, Job Build, N on 1, Add Cover, Sheet Insertion, Different-size Original, Transparency Cover Sheets, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Gutter, Print & Check, Negative/Positive, Repeat Images, Merge Job Block, Job Done Notice, Mirror Image, Store in Mail Box, Superimpose Image, Favorite Setting, Previous Settings, Secure Watermark (Optional)
- Standard Paper Capacity (20 lb. Bond): Dual 550-sheet Cassettes 80-sheet Stack Bypass
- Optional: Dual 550-sheet Cassettes 2,700-sheet Paper Deck
- Maximum: 4,980 Sheets Maximum Output Capacity: (20 lb. Bond): 3,100 Sheets (with Staple Finisher or Booklet Finisher)
- Standard: 250 Sheets (Inner Tray)
- Cassette Cassette 1: Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive
- Cassettes 2/3/4: 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size [5-1/2 x 7-1/8 to 11-3/4 x 17 (140mm x 182mm to 297mm x 431mm)]
- Bypass 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size [3-7/8 x 5-7/8 to 11-3/4 x 17 (99mm x 148mm to 297mm x 431mm)]Other Option: Envelope Feeder Attachment*** (COM10 No. 10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 16 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond
- Bypass 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover
- Duplexing Paper Size: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (up to 11 x 17)
- Paper Weights: 14 lb. Bond to 28 lb. Bond
- Warm Up Time
- From Power On: 38 Seconds or Less
- From Sleep Mode: 10 Seconds or Less
- Exposure Control Automatic or Manual (9 levels)
- Power Requirements 120V AC 60Hz, 9.3A/NEMA 5-15PPower Consumption: Maximum: 1,500W; Sleep Mode: 1W
- Dimension 35-1/2 x 22-1/4 x 27-7/8 (909mm x 565mm x 708mm)Installation Space (W x D)
- (when the Multi-Purpose Tray is extended)35-1/2 x 27-7/8(909mm x 708mm)
- Weight Approximately 172 lb. (77.9kg)⟩Image Reader Unit
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi⟩⟩
- Acceptable Originals: (Glass) Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
- Maximum Original Size: Up to 11 x 17Security Features
- Standard: Department ID Management, Single Sign-On H, Access Management System (Device and Function Level Log-in), Secure Print, Trusted Platform Module, User Access Control of Advanced Box, Mail Box Password Protection, IPV6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Addresses on Address Book), SSL Encrypted Communication, SNMP v1/v3, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, HDD Format, IPSec, Adobe® LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration
- Optional: Removable HDD, HDD Erase, HDD Encryption, HDD Mirroring, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Document Scan Lock,Δ Secure Watermark, IEEE 2600.1 Common Criteria Certification †Environmental Information ENERGY STAR® Qualified Blue Angel RoHS Compliant WEEE Directive Ecomark
File Name : UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Ver.10.13.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : mac/UFRII_v10.11.00_MacOSX10.zip
Latest updated on 03/29/17 – Link Download – File Size (84.1 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Last updates Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.00] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : UFRII_V30.00_Set-up – Latest updated 01/06/17
Link Download – 64 bit | 32 bit –Download
File Name : Canon PCL6 Driver Installer [Ver.V21.85 ] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : PCL6_Driver_V2185_32_64_EN12.exe
Link Download – 64 bit | 32 bit –Download
File Name : Canon Composite User Software [Ver.09.30] – For All Windows – File extract : User_Software_v09.30_x86_x64.exe – updated on 30 March 2017
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.