The machine with a speed of 45 sheets per minute is very suitable for beginners who want to open a photocopy business.
Equipped with Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) makes this machine very efficient to serve customers or for your office needs.
- Speed: 45 sheets per minute
- Features: Copy, Print, and Scan (Network)
- Max Paper Size: A3
- Print Capacity: up to 150,000 pieces per month
- Dimensions: 901mm x 565mm x 700mm
- Actual Weight: 82kg
- Copy Speed
- iR-ADV 4025i: 25 ppm (A4), 15 ppm (A3), 17 ppm (A4R), 17 ppm (A5R)
- iR-ADV 4045i: 45 ppm (A4), 22 ppm (A3), 32 ppm (A4R), 20 ppm (A5R)
- First-Copy-Out Time (BW/CL)
- iR-ADV 4025i: Approx. 5.2 seconds or less
- iR-ADV 4045i: Approx. 3.8 seconds or less
- Copy resolution Reading: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printing: Up to 1,200 dpi x 1,200 dpi
- Multiple Copies Up to 999 copies
- Magnification 25% - 400% (1% Increments)
- Standard type
- Standard: Reader and Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF)
Pull Scan Specifications
- Colour Network ScanGear2. For both TWAIN and WIA
- Supported OS: Windows Vista/7/8.1/10
- Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/2016
- Scan Resolution 100dpi, 150dpi, 200 x 100dpi, 200dpi, 200 x 400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi
- Acceptable Originals/weights
- Media size: A3, A4, A4R, A5, A5R, Custom sizes (W x L): Max 297 mm x 432 mm Min. 128 mm x 148 mm
- Media weight:
- Single-sided scanning: 42 to 128 g/m²
- Double-sided scanning: 50 to 128 g/m²
- Send functionality available on all models
- Scan to USB Memory Key: Available on all models
- Scan to Mobiles or internet-connected devices: A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices or internet-connected devices depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information
- Scan to cloud-based services: A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.
- TWAIN/WIA Pull scanning available on all models
- Scan Speed (BW/CL; A4)
- Single-sided (BW): 51 ipm (300dpi)
- Single-sided (Colour): 51 ipm (300dpi)
- Double-sided (BW): 17 ipm (300dpi)
- Double-sided (Colour): 17 ipm (300dpi)
- Paper Capacity 100 Sheets (80 gsm)
- Double sided scanning 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
- Optional / Standard
- Standard on all models
- E-Mail/ Internet FAX(SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Super G3 FAX(Optional)
- Colour Mode
- Auto Colour Select (Full Colour, Grayscale),
- Auto Colour Select (Full Colour/ Black-and-White)
- Full Colour, Grayscale, and Black-and-White
- Address Book/Speed dials
- LDAP (1000) / Local (Max. 500)
- Send resolution
- 100dpi, 150dpi, 200 x 100dpi, 200dpi, 200 x 400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi
- Communication protocol
- File: FTP, SMB v1.0, WebDAV
- E-mail/I-Fax: SMTP, POP3, I-Fax (Simple, Full)
- File Format
- Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, High compression PDF/XPS, Searchable PDF/XPS, PDF/A-1b
- Optional: Outline PDF (Trace & Smooth), Encrypted PDF, Device Signature PDF/XPS, User Signature PDF/XPS
- Optional / Standard
- Optional on all models
- Maximum connection lines 1
- Modem Speed
- Super G3 33.6kbps
- Compression Method
- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- Standard: 200 x 100 dpi
- Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
- Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi
- Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi
- Sending/Recording Size
- A5* and A5R* to A3
- *Sent as A4
- FAX memory
- Up to 6,000 pages
- Speed dials Max. 200
- Group dials/destinations
- Max. 199 dials
- Sequential broadcast
- Max. 256 address + New 256 destinations
- Memory backup 3 hour
- Mail Box (Number Supported) 2,000 Maximum Pages Stored
- Advanced Space
- Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
- Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
- Concurrent Connections (Max.): SMB: 32, WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions)
Advanced Space features
- Disabling Advanced space, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Space Log-in
- Memory Media
- Standard: USB Memory
- Standard: User Authentication, Department ID, Authentication
- Optional: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in, freely available for download), uniFLOW Online Express Cloud based management software (freely available for download), My Print Anywhere secure print (Requires uniFLOW), Access Management System
- Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection
- Optional: Hard Disk Drive Encryption(FIPS140-2 Validated), Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
- Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP
- Standard: Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration
- Optional: Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, User and Device signatures, Secure Watermarks
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)
- Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
- Power Source
- 220-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±2 Hz), 4.3-5.6 Amp
- Power Consumption
- iR-ADV 4025i: Approx. 1.2kW
- iR-ADV 4045i: Approx. 1.5kW
- iR-ADV 4025i: Approx. 536 Wh5*
- iR-ADV 4045i: Approx. 789 Wh5*
- iR-ADV 4025i: Approx. 60 Wh
- iR-ADV 4045i: Approx. 60 Wh
- Sleep mode:
- iR-ADV 4025i: Approx. 1W or less**
- iR-ADV 4045i: Approx. 1W or less**
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rating***:
- iR-ADV 4025i: 1.2 kWh
- iR-ADV 4045i: 2.6 kWh
- * Data taken from ECO declaration
- ** 1W or less sleep mode is not available in all circumstances due to certain settings.
- *** Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rating represents the typical electricity consumed by a product during 1 week, measured in kilowatt-hours (kWh). The test methodology is defined by Energy Star (http://www.eu-energystar.org).
- Noise levels (BW/CL)
- Sound Power Level (LwAd)*
- iR-ADV 4025i: Active: 6.6 B or Less5, Standby: Not Detect5**
- iR-ADV 4045i: Active: 6.9 B or Less5, Standby: Not detect5**
- * Declared noise emission in accordance with ISO 7779
- ** Data taken from ECO declaration
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Blue Angel
- Software and Printer management
- Tracking and reporting
- Universal Login Manager (ULM): Manage your costs easily by using the embedded reporting capability to identify and control costs on a user-based level by device.
- uniFLOW Online Express: Combining with ULM you can gain further control and highlight expenditures per users/department and pinpoint where costs can be scaled down from a central cloud based location
- Remote management tools
- iW Management Console:
- Server-based software for centralised management of a fleet of devices (includes monitoring or consumables, status monitoring and alerts, distribution of address books, configuration settings, firmware and MEAP applications, meter capture and reporting, driver and resource management)
- Compatible with eMaintenance services via embedded RDS (Enables meter capture, automatic consumables management, remote diagnostics and reporting for service providers to offer efficient, fast and proactive maintenance)
- Content Delivery System:
- Allows the Remote distribution of firmware, iR options and MEAP applications; Remote User Interface (RUI) Web based interface to each device that helps to provide remote device management and control
- Network ScanGear:
- TWAIN-compliant scanner driver that enables computers on a network to use the pull scan functionality of the device
- Optimisation tools
- Canon Driver Configuration Tool:
- A utility for changing the factory default settings of Canon print drivers (Available via service only)
- NetSpot Device Installer:
- Simple utility software that allows you to make network protocol settings for Canon devices connected to your network.
- MEAP (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform):
- A powerful JAVA Embedded Platform for Canon devices which provides tight coupling between a range of software solutions and the device.
- MEAP Web:
- Web service alternative to MEAP that allows MFP applications to be developed and deployed via web services
- Document Publishing
- IW DESKTOP:
- Powerful print publishing software which easily combines documents from different sources and file formats, applies finishing with preview and templates to create professional looking documents. Includes PDF creation, annotation and compression capabilities for simple digital workflows such as proofing and authorisation
- Toner Cartridge/s
- C-EXV 38 TONER BK (iR-ADV 4045i)
- C-EXV 39 TONER BK (iR-ADV 4025i)
- Toner (Estimated Yield @6% Coverage)
- C-EXV 38 TONER (34.2K pages)
- C-EXV 39 TONER (30.2K pages)
- Paper Supply options
- ENVELOPE ATTACHMENT
- ENVELOPE FEEDER ATTACHMENT-D1: Attaches to the 2nd paper cassette for easy envelope feeding. (Holds up to 50 envelopes.)
- Output Options
- Inner Finisher
- Name: Inner Finisher -D1 ER
- Number of Trays: 1
- Capacity: A4/A5R 1,000 sheets, A3/A4R 500 sheets
- Paper Weight: 52 to 220 gsm
- Staple Position: Corner, Double
- Staple Capacity: A4: 50 sheets, A3/A4R: 30 sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 410mm × 554mm × 295mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.5kg
- Inner 2-Way Tray
- INNER 2 WAY TRAY-H1 - Adds a second internal output tray and increases capacity to 450 sheets
- Hardware Accessories
- Card Readers
- MiCARDPLUS FOR ULM - A proximity card reader for card based user authentication, supporting multiple card technologies (HID, HiTag, Casi Rusco, Indala and MiFare etc.). Integrates with Universal Login Manager and uniFLOW
- COPY CARD READER-F1 - Magnetic physical card access system. (Integrates with Department ID, not for use with uniFLOW)
- COPY CARD READER ATTACHMENT-B5 - Attachment kit for Copy Card Reader-F1 only.
- STAMP INK CRG-C1 - Ink cartridge for printing stamps on scanned and sent originals
- STAMP UNIT-B1 - Stamp attachment for document feeder
- Document Security
- SECURE WATERMARK-B1 - Deters duplication of sensitive documents by embedding hidden watermarks that become visible when copied
- ENCRYPTED PRINTING SOFTWARE-D1 - Encrypts the print job in transit to the device and requires a password at the printer before documents can be printed.
- Data Security
- HDD DATA ENCRYPTION & MIRRORING KIT-C4 - Hard disk drive accessory pack, providing encryption and mirroring of both temporary and permanent data. Encryption enables copied or scanned images to be encrypted BEFORE they are saved on the device's hard drive. The pack includes the Common Criteria level EAL3 certified Canon MFP security kit 2.00. Mirroring copies all data in real time, providing a highly reliable back-up.
- Access Management System Kit-B1 - Enables Universal Login Manager or uniFLOW to restrict access to specific functions on a device by user.
- System and Controller options
- Print Accessories
- PCL INTERNATIONAL FONT SET-A1 - Adds PCL support for Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese/Korean/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese).
- PS PRINTER KIT-AN1 - Adds Genuine Adobe PostScript Support. Also enables users to print PDF/PS/EPS files directly to the device.
- Send Options
- UNIVERSAL SEND SECURITY FEATURE SET-D1 - Enables the user to send Encrypted PDFs as well as add digital device signatures to a PDF/XPS which help identify the device from which the document was sent through invisible and/or visible digital signatures.
- UNIVERSAL SEND DIGITAL USER SIGNATURE KIT-C1 - Ensures the authenticity of a PDF/XPS by identifying the user that sent the document through a visible and/or invisible digital signature.
- UNIVERSAL SEND TRACE & SMOOTH PDF KIT-A1 - Enables the device to create and send Trace and Smooth PDF
- Barcode Printing
- BARCODE PRINTING KIT-D1 - Provides the ability to print 1D and 2D barcodes on output using jet caps technology.
- DIRECT PRINT KIT (PDF/XPS)-H1 - Enables users to print PDF/XPS files directly to the device through the Remote UI and Removable Media (USB memory etc.).
- System Accessories
- WEB ACCESS SOFTWARE-J1 - Provide access to web sites and other web-based online content)
- COPY CONTROL INTERFACE KIT-A1 - Allows connection (CCVI I/F) between 3rd party copy control terminal and Canon’s iR-ADV range for cost recovery use.
- SERIAL INTERFACE KIT-K3 - Serial interface for Cost Recovery Solutions.
- Super G3 FAX Board-AK1 ER - Adds fax functionality.
- REMOTE FAX KIT-A1 - Enables the device to send and receive fax from another device connected with a fax board.
- Other Options
- Staple Cartridge
- STAPLE-J1 - For stapling (3 x 5,000 pcs)
- USB DEVICE PORT-D1 - Adds two additional USB Ports to use with uniFLOW or 3rd party card readers for additional media support.
Operating(s) System(s) : Macintosh MAC X 10. All Series
File Name : UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Ver.10.13.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : 03/Mac_UFRII_Ver10130_00.dmg
Latest updated on 03/29/17 – Link Download – File Size (84.1 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Last updates Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon PCL6 Driver Installer [Version.V21.85 ] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : PCL6_Driver_V2185_32_64_EN11.exe
File Name : Canon UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.02] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_Driver_V3002_EN_00.exe – Latest updated 30 March 2017
File Name : Canon PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Ver.30.02] – For All Windows – File extract : PS_Driver_V3002_32_64_EN_00.exe – updated on 30 March 2017
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 i:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4045 i The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.