Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 Driver. Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 driver is necessary. Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 Driver in the download section below.
Specifications Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560
- Weight 12.1 lbs
- Dimensions 18.5 x 17.88 x 6 in
- Copy No
- Color scan No
- Fax No
- Local Doc Storage No
- Processor 333 MHz
- Document feeder Yes
- Document feeder capacity 500
- Duplexing No
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- High Speed Usb Yes
- Standard Input Tray Capacity 500
- Max Paper Capacity 500
- Max Optional Paper Capacity 1500
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.11.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRII32_v10.11.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 02/07/17 – Link Download – File Size (67.0 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_Driver21_V3002_EN_11.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
File Name : Canon User Software is a complete driver package [Version.V21.85 ] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Composite_User_Software12_v09.30_x86_x64.exe – updated on 11/02/16
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3560 .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.