Canon imageRUNNER LBP5360 Driver. imageRUNNER LBP5360 is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP5360 printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon LBP5360 driver is necessary. Canon imageRUNNER LBP5360 Driver in the download section below.
- Model Name Color imageRUNNER LBP5360
- Printing Process Type: Desktop Color Laser Printer
- Printing Method: Electrophoto method (Color On-Demand Fusing)
- Developing System: Dry Dual Component Developing System
- Letter (B/W, Color): 22/22 ppm
- First Print Time 10.1 Seconds (B/W)10.1 Seconds (Color)
- Warm-Up Time: 0 Seconds From Standby
- 45 Seconds or Less After Powering ON
- Processor PowerPC 750CXr 400 MHz **)
- Memory Standard 128 MB RAM,Maximum 384 MB RAM*
- Hard Disk Drive: Optional 20 GB
- Page Description Language UFR II, PCL5c
- Print Resolution UFR II / PCL5c: 2400 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Engine Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printer Driver UFR II: Windows® (Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame), Macintosh® (OS 10.2.8 or later)
- PCL5c: Windows (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame)
- Halftone: 256 Gradations (Continuous-Tone)
- Interface Network Interface Connections: Parallel Connector (IEEE1284 compatible)10/100 Base-TX (RJ-45)
- Other Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed / USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1 Equivalent)
- User Interface: LCD 16 characters x 1 line
- 8 LED Indicators
- 8 Operation Keys
- Standard Input Upper Cassette
- Paper Size Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Custom Sizes (Width: 5-7/8 to 8-1/2 Length: 8-3/8 to 8-1/2)
- Paper Weight 17 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond
- Standard Input Multi Purpose Tray
- Paper Size Legal, Statement, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Index Card, Custom Sizes (Width: 3 to 8-1/2 Length: 5 to 14) and Envelopes
- Paper Weight 17 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover Paper Sources
- Standard: 250-Sheet Paper Cassette (20 lb. Bond)
- 100-Sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- Optional: 500-Sheet x Up To 1 Paper Cassettes
- Maximum: 850 Sheets
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal (216 x 355.6 mm Paper Size)
- Output Capacity: Approximately 250 sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Output: Face Down
- Duplexing: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Legal, Letter, Foolscap)
- Dimensions 17-1/4 x 16-1/4 x 17-7/8
- Installation Space (W x D): 16-1/4 x 27-7/8 (When the Multi Purpose Tray is extended)
- Weight Approximately 48.5 lb.***
- Power Source 100V - 127V 50Hz/60Hz
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Consumption Standard
- Operating: Approximately 460 W (Average)
- Standby: Approximately 48 W (Average)
- Power Saver Mode
- Approximately 16 W (Average)
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.11.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRII32_v10.11.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 02/07/17 – Link Download – File Size (67.0 MB) –
File Name : PS Printer Driver [Ver.v4.11.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRII32_v10.11.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Link Download – File Size (44.4 MB) –
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver [Ver.14.02] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_v14.02_x64_x32.exe – Latest updated 01/09/17
File Name : Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Version.3.02] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_Generic_PCL6v302xr.exe – updated on 01/06/17
File Name : Canon PostScript Printer Driver [Version.14.02] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_Postscript_v14.02driver.exe – updated on 01/06/17
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER LBP5360 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER LBP5360 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER LBP5360 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.