Printing system color
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025i is a compact multifunction system with a print performance of 25 A4 pages / minute, offering outstanding productivity and high-quality print quality. Simple integration into existing communication structures enables easy and efficient document handling - whether paper-based or digital.
Features IR-Adv C2025i
- Efficient printing with 25 A4 pages / min. in color and black and white
- Intuitive and customizable user interface
- High quality prints
- Powerful document processing
- Equipped as standard with safety package
- Space-saving design thanks to integrated finisher
- Optional original Adobe® PostScript 3
* Compact 25 ppm colour A3 device
* 50 sheet Duplex Document Feeder
* 2 x 550 sheet Paper Cassettes
* 100 sheet universal stack bypass * Duplex Print
* Network Ready
* Canon UFRII-LT/ PCL Print
* Colour SEND/Scan to Email/File
* 2GB RAM
* 80GB HDD
* Extensive software compatibility
* Print from Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
* 2 Cassette Pedestal
* Inner Finisher-C1
* Inner Finisher Addtional Tray-A1
* PS Printer Kit
* Super G3 Fax Board
* Colour Digital Send Searchable PDF Kit
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.13.0 new – File Size (84.1 MB) –Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[All Windows] Canon PCL6 Printer Driver Version 21.85 – File Size (48.1 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon UFRII Driver version 30.02 – File Size (49.8 MB) –Download
[32bit & 64bit] PS3 Printer Driver V30.02 new updated – File Size (36.1 MB) –Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Canon Generic FAX Driver V10.26 – File Size (27.3 MB) – Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon IR-Adv C2025i :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon IR-Adv C2025i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon IR-Adv C2025i The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.