HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One
Versatile A3 size printer.
Be professional and stay affordable.
Versatile A3 size printer.
- Automatic double-sided printing (duplex), fast processing, and automatic paper feeder make it easy for you.
- The capacity of automatic document feeder (ADF) 35 sheets legal size 216 X 356 mm.
- Color touch panel with smartphone-style menu.
- Increase paper tray capacity up to 500 sheets with additional 250-sheet second tray.
- Print images with vibrant colors and crisp black text from letter media to tabloid (A3).
- Waterproof, scratched, and faded prints. The prints will not fade when using highlighter text.
- Print more documents with additional high-capacity inks (optional).
- Help your business to document marketing without margin and duplex printing.
- Print from smartphone or tablet; Apple®, Android ™, or Windows.
- Easy to connect to wireless devices and print from there.
- Manage printers through your smartphone with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote application.
- Protect your document files when printing with HP JetAdvantage Private Print feature.
HP OfficeJet 7740 Printer Driver: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit / 32-Bit
HP OfficeJet 7740 Windows 10 Drivers(171.2MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 7740 Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver (171.2MB)– Download
HP OfficeJet 7740 Windows 7 Driver (171.2MB)⟷Download
Printer: HP OfficeJet 7740 Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet 7740 Windows XP Drivers (171.2MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 7740 Windows Vista Drivers (171.2MB)⟷Download
Printer: HP OfficeJet 7740 Driver: Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet 7740 Mac 10.10 Drivers (8.3MB)⟷Download
HP OfficeJet 7740 Mac 10.9 Driver (8.3MB)⟷Download
Mac 10.8 Driver (186.7MB)⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet 7740 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet 7740 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet 7740 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.