Canon ImageCLASS MF8280Cw Review
MF8280Cwt includes a multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan, copy, and fax. This printer is increasingly sophisticated equipped with wired / wireless LAN connectivity. This multi-purpose printer is also equipped with mobile printing capabilities. This is the latest breakthrough that is an easy solution for modern businesses. So this printer you can use for your business or personal needs at work. The speed of this printer in printing can be your mainstay. The Canon Multifunction Printer MF8280Cw can print up to 14 ppm on A4 paper. This printer is also capable of delivering automatic documents up to 50 sheets (ADF), a very large number. Even the recommended monthly print volume is 250 - 1,000 pages.
Similar to other printers, this printer is also equipped with ImageCLASS MF8280Cw connectivity capabilities with iEEE802.11 b / g / n wireless network connectivity feature with Ethernet 10/100 Base-T / TX support. Besides being equipped with Multifunction printer connectivity, Canon MF8280Cw is also equipped with on demand fixing technology. This technology reduces heating time to a minimum value and results in a fast first print. How it works Canon's On Demand Fixing will transfer heat directly to ceramic heating elements. Having this printer you don't need to do extra maintenance, with minimal maintenance you can save costs, and make it easier for you to make toner changes.
Specification Canon ImageCLASS MF8280CwPrinter Specifications
- Printer Type: Color Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 14ppm (1-sided plain paper letter) 1
- First Print Time: 18 seconds or less (letter) 2
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal
- Print Modes: Watermark, Toner Save, Page Composer, Poster
- Print Memory: 256 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type: Color Laser
- Copy Speed: Up to 14cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type: Text / Photo / Map
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time: Approximately 23 seconds
- First Copy Time: Approximately 19 seconds3
- Recovery Time: Approximately 8 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies: 99 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size:
- - Platen: Up to Letter
- - ADF: 5.5 "x 5" to Legal
- Copy Features:
- - Collate
- - 2 on 1
- - 4 on 1
- - ID Card Copy
- - Frame Erase
- Copy Memory: 256 MB (Shared)
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3) 4
- Fax Resolution: Up to 406 x 391 dpi (ultra fine)
- Transmission Time: JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity: Up to 512 sheets5
- Speed Dials:
- - 19 one-touch speed dials
- - 181 coded dials
- Group Dialing: 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting: 210 destinations
- Receive Modes: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features: RX Remote, Dual Access, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial
- Activity Reports: Activity Result & Activity Management
- pC Fax: Sending only
- Fax Forwarding: (FAX -> FAX)
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Resolution Scan: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical) 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size:
- - Platen: Up to Letter
- - ADF: 5.5 "x 5" to Legal
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Output File Formats: PDF (Compact), PDF, JPEG, TIFF
- Scan Features: Scan to USB
- Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC): USB and Network
- Standard Paper Source (s): 150-sheet cassettes plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray6
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet simplex6
- Paper Output: 125 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight:
- - 16-58 lb. bond (cassette)
- - 16-58 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, B6, Statement, Executive
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index
- Envelope Capacity: 10 envelopes (cassette), 1 envelope (multipurpose tray)
- Envelope Types: Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5, B5
- Power Consumption:
- - Max: Approx. 900W
- - During Operation: Approx. 400W
- - Standby: Approx. 23W
- - Energy Saver: Approx. 2W
- Typical Energy Consumption: 0.4kWh
Operating System Support
Windows 10-32bit | 8.1-32bit | 8-32bit | 7-32bit | Vista-32bit | Xp-32bit, Windows 10-64bit | 8.1-64bit | 8-64bit | 7-64bit | Vista-64bit | Xp-64bit | Mac OS Sierra 10.12 | Os X 10.11 | Os X 10.10 | Os X 10.9 | Os X 10.8 | Os X 10.7 | Os X 10.6 | Os X 10.5 | Linux
File Download Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw
imageCLASS MF8280Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 64-bit)→V20.85 Download
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 32/64-bit)→ 2016004 Download
imageCLASS MF8280Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 32-bit)→V20.85 Download
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS (MacOS Sierra / Mac)→ V2.8.1 Download
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh (MacOS Sierra / Mac)→ V10.7.0 Download
Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw Printer Driver (MacOS Sierra / Mac)→ V4.11.0 Download
UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux → V3.30 Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon ImageCLASS MF8280Cw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon ImageCLASS MF8280Cw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon ImageCLASS MF8280Cw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.