Canon imagerunner IR 3180 C is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon imagerunner IR 3180 C printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon imagerunner IR 3180 Cdriver is necessary. Canon imagerunner IR 3180 C Driver in the download section below.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.13.0 – File Size (84.1 MB)-Download
Canon Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.12.0 – File Size (39.6 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver – File Size (18.9 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.15 – File Size (2.1 MB) – Download
Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.22 – File Size (17.5 MB) – Download
[All Windwos] Generic Canon PCL6 Printer Driver V3.10 – File Size (46.3 MB) –Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER IIR 3180 C:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER IR 3180 C in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER IR 3180 C The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.