Canon Photocopier iR 5020 | iR 6020
is a standard copier and scanner with print and fax options available to add. With a large monthly task of a maximum of 200,000 pages, the imageRunner 5020 will handle the demands of any office. There is a choice of two finishers that can provide professional-looking documents and bring production directly to a new level. These include saddle stitching, stapling, punch-holes and V folding capability.
The ImageRunner 5020 black toner cartridge has an estimated 33,000 pages on 6 percent coverage. This allows longer use between replacement time and toner money. Choose between original Canon toner cartridges or store them in premium compatible Precision when choosing toner replacement.
Canon iR5020 | Photocopier iR6020 has flexible paper handling. Its capacity starts with 5,000 generous sheets sourced from a 550-sheet double drawer and two 1,500-sheet trays - along with a 50 bypass tray | 60 sheets. By adding to the extra drawer the Canon imageRunner 5020 can reach 7,650 sheets for uninterrupted productivity. The Automatic Duplexing Document Feeder reliably feeds up to 100 original one-to-two documents.
- Model Name imageRUNNER 5020
- Type Digital, Multifunction Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Monocomponent Toner Projection
- Duty Cycle Up to 230,000 impressions per month
- Image Server Memory Standard 256MB RAM + 10GB HDD
- Max Mailboxes Supported 100
- Max Copy Reservation 5 jobs
- Scanning Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printing Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 2400 dpi x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256
- Letter 50 cpm
- Letter R 42 cpm
- Legal 36 cpm
- Ledger 30 cpm
- First Copy Time 3.8 Seconds from Platen5.1 Seconds from ADF
- Multiple Copies 1 to 9,999
- Magnification 25% to 400% in 1% increments
- Acceptable Originals Sheets, Books, 3-dimensional items (Up to 4.4 lbs.)
- Maximum Original Size 11′ x 17′ (Ledger)
- Standard Paper Capacity Dual Front Loading Trays (1,500 sheets each)Dual Front Loading Cassettes (550 sheets each)
- Manual Bypass 50 Sheets
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 17 to 24 lb. Bond
- Bypass 17 to 110 lb. Index
- Duplexing Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing
- Warm Up Time 6 minutes or less
- Exposure Control Automatic or Manual (Text, Photo or Text & Photo)
- Power Requirements 115V/60Hz, 15A
- Dimension 44-3/4″ x 25-3/8″ x 29-1/4″(1,136mm x 643mm x 743mm)
- Weight 462 lb. (210kg)
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon PCL Printer Driver [Version 15.00] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_PCL6_v15.00_Set-up_x64.exe- Latest updated 01/09/17
File Name : Free PCL5e/5c/6 Setup Installer [Version v14.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_PCL5e-c_6_v14.00_setup.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
Link Download -Win 64 bit | Win 32 bit Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon IR5020/iR6020:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon iR5020/iR6020 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon iR5020/iR6020 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.