CANON IR-ADV C2025H
imageRUNNER C2025H can provide exceptional productivity through print, copy, scan and fax media. When networking with a higher end imageRUNNER ADVANCE device, it can utilize and expand the infrastructure of your document. Supported by signature using Canon's ease and reliability, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H is the perfect multifunctional device for your office.
- Print speed of up to 25 pages per minute for BW and Color output
- Multifunctional capability for Copy, Print, Scan, Send and optional Fax (up to 2 lines)
- 44ipm in scanning capabilities for BW and Color
- Amazing print quality up to 1200 x 1200dpi with optional Genuine Adobe PostScript 3 PDL
- Strong collaboration document with Advanced Box devices including fax
Specification CANON IR-ADV C2025H
- Copy/Print Speed 25ppm Black and White
- 25ppm Color
- Type Functions
- Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3™), Fax (Up to 2 Lines)
- Operation Panel
- 5.7" SVGA Full-Color, TFT Screen
- Image Server Memory Standard: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive
- Standard: 80GB
- Network Interface Connection
- Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)
- Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface, SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Scanning Resolution:
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Network TWAIN Scan Standard
- Network Scan Utility Color Network ScanGear
- Scanning Speed: Duplex Color Image Reader
- 1-sided 44 ipm
- 2-sided 19ipm
- Color Image Reader
- 1-sided 44ipm
- First Copy Out Time:
- B/W: 5.9 Seconds
- Color: 8.9 Seconds
- Multiple Copies:1 to 999
- Maximum Original Size: Up to 12" x 18"
Standard Paper Capacity:
- Cassette 1 (80gsm):250 sheets
- Cassette 2 (80gsm):550
- Stack Bypass (80gsm):100 sheets
- Optional: Dual 550-sheet Cassettes (Cassette 3 & 4)
- 2,700-sheet Paper Deck
Maximum Paper Capacity:
- 2,000 Sheets
- Paper Weight Cassette
- 64 to 120 g/m2
- Multi-purpose Tray
- 64 to 220 g/m2
- Warm-up Time: 38 Seconds from Power On
- 15 Seconds from Sleep Mode
- 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.5kW
Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 928 mm x 565 mm x 680 mm (main unit)
- 140 mm x 565 mm x 540 mm (Duplex Automatic Document Feeder-AC 1)
- Approx. 77kg (main unit)
- Approx 87kg (with DADF)
- File Format
- Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, High compression PDF/XPS, PDF/A-1b, Optimize PDF for Web
- Universal Send Advanced Feature Set-E1, Universal Send Security Feature Set-D1, Duplex Automatic Document Feeder-AC1, Cassette Feeding Unit-AF1, Inner Finisher A1, and more
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H Driver Windows
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8.1 (64bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8 (32bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8 (64bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 7 (32bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 7 (64bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows XP 32bit (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows XP 64bit (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H Driver MAC OS
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver MAC OS X 10.9 (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Mac OS X 10.8 (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Mac OS X 10.7 (Download)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CANON IR-ADV C2025H:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CANON IR-ADV C2025H in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CANON IR-ADV C2025H The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.