Fujitsu FI-6800 Scanner
By improving the entire scanning process as its primary goal, the Production Scanner is built on the quality that has made Fujitsu the industry leading vendor in the Mid-Volume Production market. Fi-6800 combines many additional features and functions that will increase the efficiency of scanning your documents. From pure scanning speeds, to ease of use to the full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a variety of Production Scanning applications.
Fujitsu fi-6800 Scanner Specifications
- Technology: Charge coupled device (CCD) image sensors
- Output Resolution (dpi): Monochrome, Grayscale and Color 50 - 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments)
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 600
- Output Format: Color: 24 bits, 8 bits / 4 bits; Grayscale: 8 bits, 4 bits; Monochrome: 1 bit
- AD Converter: 1024 levels (10 bits)
- ADF capacity: 500 Sheets (letter, 20 lb.)
- Document size
- Minimum ADF: 2.1 in. x 3 in.
- ADF maximum: 11.7 in. x 17 in.
- Interface: Ultra Wide SCSI -OR- USB 2.0
- Scanning speeds
- Letter / Landscape Mode: Monochrome, Grayscale & Color @ 200 or 300 dpi
- Simplex: 130 ppm
- Duplex: 260 ipm
- Letter / Portrait Mode: Monochrome, Grayscale & Color @ 200 or 300 dpi
- Simplex: 100 ppm
- Duplex: 200 ipm
- Software Driver Support: TWAIN, ISIS Drivers
- Operating Systems: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows Server® 2012
- Power requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Operating 200 Watts or less
- Operating environment
- Temperature: 59 ° F - 95 ° F (5 ° C - 35 ° C)
- Relative Humidity: 20% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.1 in. x 16.9 in. x 12.2 in.
- Weight: 70.2 lbs.
Scan Softwares Fujitsu fi-6800
ISIS Driver Fujitsu fi-6800 - WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32/64-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-6800 - WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (32-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-6800 - WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA (64-bit) Download
To install the Fujitsu FI-6800 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.