The Fujitsu Fi-7280 Scanner has been introduced to support businesses that are increasingly diverse in routine document capture on individual knowledge workers' desktops or small working groups.
- Best in class Fujitsu fi series scanner.
- PaperStream IP scanner driver.
- PaperStream captures a stack of scans automatically and software upgrades.
Specification Scanner FUJITSU Fi-7280
- Scanner Type Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Duplex Scanning
- Technology Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 3 (front x 1, back x 1, Flatbed x 1)
- Resolution 600 dpi
- Speed Simplex: 80 ppm (200 dpi / 300 dpi),Duplex: 160 ipm (200 dpi / 300 dpi)
- Bit Depth Color: 24 bit, Grayscale: 8 bit, 4 bit; Monochrome: 1-bit
- Document Size Minimum ADF: 50.8 mm x 54 mm (2 in. X 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait),ADF maximum: 216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. X 14 in.),Long Document: 216 mm x 5,588 mm (8.5 in. X 220 in.)
- Inteface USB 3.0 (backward compatible)
- Power 100 to 240VAC ± 10%
- Power Consumption Power consumption: 43 W,less Sleep: 1.8W,Standby: 0.35W
- Dimensions 300 mm x 577 mm x 234 mm
- Weight 8.8 kg
These drivers below supported fi-7280 / fi-7260 / fi-7180 / fi-7160
ISIS Driver Fujitsu fi-7280-WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Win Server 2012/2008 (32/64-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-7280 - WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Win Server 2012/2008 (32-bit) Download
Driver Fujitsu fi-7280 - WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Win Server 2012/2008 (64-bit) Download
To install the Fujitsu FI-7280 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.