Canon printers include well-known printer brands and many are the choice of printer users in asia in addition to Epson and HP brands. In addition to its relatively cheap price Canon printers also have good quality and are not inferior to other brand printers. That's what makes many people prefer Canon in buying a printer. But apart from the advantages of the Canon printer also has several diseases that often occur. let's see some canon printer diseases and the solution in the explanation below.
|Canon PIXMA iP1600 Drivers|
If you use loyal Canon printers, and experience some problems with your printer on this one. Just look at some Canon printer diseases and the following solutions.
1. Blinking, the Blinking Indicator when the Printer is turned on
Usually this disease affects Canon iP1200, iP1300, iP1600, iP1700, i255,
Light solution, this means you have to do this every time you turn on the printer, because this step is only temporary. When your printer is disconnected from an electric current, blinking will reappear. But, there is no harm in doing this step, if you are not familiar with ways to reset the printer using software.
- Remove the power cable from your printer.
- Press and hold the Power button, while you replace the power cable.
- The power indicator will appear yellow.
- Release the power button, when you have finished installing the power cable.
- Then press the power button again, to turn on your printer.
- Make sure your printer is not blinking anymore. But when your printer is disconnected from an electric current, this blinking will appear, and you just repeat the steps above.
Software Solution, you can overcome this blinking disease by using the GeneralTool software, just search it on google and download the software, a lot. specifically for iP 1300 and iP 1700. By using this software, blinking can usually be permanently resolved, meaning you don't have to repeat it like the light solution above.
2. Blinking, flickering when ink runs out, or when ink is finished
Usually this disease affects the Canon iP 1880 printer, and occurs when the ink runs out or when you finish filling ink. Or even the ink has not run out, but this blinking often hits iP 1880. One solution:
- Press and hold the "Resume" button for about 1 to 2 minutes
- Then open the lid or cover your printer.
- Open the Cartridge first and then install it again
- Close the printer cover
- Turn it off, then turn it back on
3. Print letters are dotted (striped), uneven
Try cleaning several times, if this method doesn't work, you clean your catrige manually. But, the best solution, based on the experience of several users, is that it's time to replace your Catrige printer.
4. Overcoming the "ink absorber is full" on the Canon IP1700 and IP1200
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable
- Press and hold the power button (do not release) while then plugging in the power cord
- When the power button is still pressed and the power cable is plugged back, press the resume button twice (successively)
- Release the power button
- Now your computer will detect a new Printer, follow the steps that are requested until the new printer is installed.
5. Solution "The waste ink absorber is almost full" and "ink absorber is Full" on Canon IP3000 and IP2000
- Turn off the printer
- Press the resume button and then press the power button
- Press and hold the power button and then release the resume button
- Press the resume button again 2 times in a row and then release both buttons (resume button and power button)
- A green indicator will appear
- When the indicator is green, then press the resume button 4 times
- Press the power button, the printer will turn off (turn off), if not press the power button again
- The printer returns to normal.
Canon PIXMA IP1600 Spezifikationen
ChromaLife 100-- Das gedruckte Foto wird sicherlich dem Farbverblassen standhalten, und die Kunden konnten sich an einem 100-jährigen Albumleben erfreuen
All in 1 Feature beinhaltet: Veröffentlichen / Prüfen / Replizieren / 33,6 kbps Unglaublich G3 Fax / PictBridge Direktdruck
2pl und 4.800 x 1.200 dpi Druckauflösung
CIS-Scanner mit optischer Auflösung von 1.200 x 2.400 dpi
4R unbestimmter Bilddruck benötigt nur ca. 46 Sek. (Typische Einstellung).
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows 10 (32bit)|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows 10 (64bit)|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit)|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit)|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit)|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit)|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows XP 32bit|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Windows XP 64bit|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver MAC OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Mac OS X 10.8|
|Canon Pixma iP1600 printer driver Mac OS X 10.7|