- ChromaLife a hundred-- Imprinted image might endure colour removal and also consumers may get a kick out of 100-year recording living
- Mostly all within one capability has: Publish out as well as Examine and Duplicate as well as thirty-three. 6kbps Very G3 Launch and also PictBridge key print out
- 30-sheet Automobile Linen Feeder
- 2pl as well as 4, eight hundred by one, 2 hundred dpi print out quality
- 4-color EXCELLENT container
- one, 2 hundred by two, four hundred dpi optical high quality CIS scanning gadget
- 4R indeterminate photo publishing simply requires around. fouthy-six safety and securities as well as exchange compensation's. (Standard Method).
Canon PIXMA MX318 Printer Specs:.
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) Ink droplets could be positioned with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Broadband A computer system that adheres to USB 2.0 Hi-Speed standard is required. Considering that the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is completely upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be utilized at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1).
- Print size: 8 inches/ 203.2 mm max. (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/ 216 mm).
- Operating atmosphere: Temperature: 5 to 35 ℃ (41 to 95 ℉) Moisture: 10 to 90% RH (no condensation).
- External dimensions: Approx. 18.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 9.1 (H) inches/ Approximate. 465 (W) x 440 (D) x 230 (H) mm With the Paper Support, Paper Output Tray, as well as Record Tray pulled back.
- Canon PENALTY Cartridges: Nozzles: Black: 320 nozzles Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 384 x 3 nozzles.
- ADF capacity: Max. 30 pages of A4- or Letter-sized sheets (75 gsm/ 20 pound paper), as much as 4 mm in elevation Max. 5 pages of Legal-sized sheets (75 gsm/ 20 pound paper), around 1 mm in height 1 sheet for dimensions besides these.
- Scanner vehicle driver: TWAIN/ WIA (Windows Panorama and also Windows XP just).
- Optimum scanning dimension: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/ 216 x 297 mm.
- Checking resolution: Optical resolution (straight x upright) max: 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi.
- Progression (Input/Output): 16bit/8bit 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Modem rate: 33600/ 31200/ 28800/ 26400/ 24000/ 21600/ 19200/ 16800/ 14400/ 12000/ 9600/ 7200/ 4800/ 2400 bps Automatic backup.
- Transmission speed: Black & white: Approx. 3 seconds/page at 33.6 Kbps, ECM-MMR, sending from memory (Based on ITU-T No. 1 graph for US requirements and also Canon FAX Criterion chart No. 1 for others, both in basic method or Canon FAX Requirement chart No. 1, conventional method.) Different colors: Approximate. 1 minute/page at 33.6 Kbps, ECM-JPEG, sending from memory (Based upon Canon DIFFERENT COLORS FAX TEST SHEET.).
- Checking picture handling: Halftones: 256 levels of gray Density adjustment: 3 levels.
- Fax resolution: Black & white SPECIFICATION: 8 pels/ mm x 3.85 lines/ mm (203 pels/ inch x 98 lines/ inch) Black & white PENALTY, PHOTO: 8 pels/ mm x 7.70 lines/ mm (203 pels/ inch x 196 lines/ inch) Shade: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Paper dimension: 4" x 6"/ 101.6 x 152.4 mm, 5" x 7"/ 127.0 x 177.8 mm *, Credit card, 8" x 10"/ 203.2 x 254.0 mm, A4, Letter, Wide Could be chosen just on specific Canon-brand PictBridge certified gadgets.
- Paper type: Default (Selections based upon the device setting), Photo (Image Paper And also Shiny, Shiny Photo Paper, Shiny Photo Paper "Everyday Use", Image Paper Glossy, Picture Paper And also Semi-gloss, Picture Stickers), Fast Picture (Picture Paper Pro), Level Paper (A4/ Letter only.
- Design: Default (Options based on the device setting), Borderless, Surrounded, N-up (2, 4, 9, 16) 1, 35-up Design compatible with Canon-brand sticker label above. Refer to "Printing Media" in the Customer's Guide on-screen manual. Picked images are printed in 35 mm film design layout (contact printing format). This print setup is only offered with certain Canon-brand PictBridge certified tools. You can publish shooting Information (Exif Information) on photos in list style, or in the margins of specified photos. Select Format, after that choose the item displayed with the [i] symbol. (Note that this print setting can not be utilized for some models.
Canon PIXMA MX318 System Demands and also Compatibility:.Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)/ Windows Panorama/ Windows Panorama (x64)/ Windows XP/ Macintosh/ Mac OS X (10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11)/ Linux.
MX318 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)➢DownloadMX318 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)➢DownloadMX318 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)➢DownloadMX318 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)➢DownloadMX318 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)➢DownloadICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)➢DownloadCanon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7-(32-bit/64-bit)➢DownloadPrinter Driver for OSX (OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.3/ OS X 10.2➢Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MX318 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MX318 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma MX318 .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.