Epson sx105 A classic black box design is lightened by a pattern of textured dots on the scanner cover and control Panel, mounted to its left. It is very surprising to see a full-color LCD screen placed in the middle of the controls. Although it is small, it is big enough to be used to display photo thumbnails and to choose menu options.
There are four fashion buttons behind the LCD screen, including specific options for printing photos and printing an index sheet from a memory card. A single card slot in the front, left corner takes SD, MemoryStick and xd cards. In front of the LCD screen is a convenient button to switch between A4 and 15 x 10 cm of paper.
The two types of paper feed on a three-stage telescopic paper tray, at a steep angle, at the back, at a four-story horizontal plateau at the front. There is only one USB socket on the back, because the machine has no network, wired or wireless capabilities. It has an internal power supply, however, so there is no power block kicking around under the desk.
One thing missing from the control Panel is a maintenance button to run print checks or change cartridges, and you need to know the Magic shortcut to press the index sheet and the scan buttons together to reach the maintenance menu-too bad it's not marked on the panel.
The installation and replacement of the cartridges are easy, as the four "cheetah" units connect directly to their place in the header. By the way, it's worth mentioning what a good idea is to give each range of cartridges a great visual bold image like a bird or an animal and label the printer with the same image. It's so much easier when you shop for replacements to look for a cheetah, Hummingbird, Rhino, monkey or other animals on the package, than to hunt for obscure room numbers.
The drivers are provided for Windows and OS X and there may be a Linux support too, although the link on the Epson site seemed to be down when we tried it. Epson also includes a copy of ABBYY FineReader 6 sprint OCR software and several of its own utilities, making a good bundle for a machine at that price.
Epson SX105 Driver Printer driver for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac. This software collection includes the complete set of drivers, installation program and other optional software for Epson Sx105.
Download driver Epson SX105 Driver Download Driver install free printer for Windows Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit,Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit. Linux. Find complete driver and installation software for Epson SX105 Driver Download printer.
Epson Stylus SX105 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit
Driver File name: epson324610eu.exe, Released: 01 September 2009, Version: 6.62
Epson Stylus SX105 Driver – Download (13.84MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
Driver File name: epson324609eu.exe, Released: 01 September 2009, Version: 6.62
Epson Stylus SX105 x64 Driver – Download (14.71MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson Stylus SX105 Mac Driver – Download (16.07MB)User’s Guide: This Epson Stylus SX105 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson Stylus SX105 Scan 3.480 Mac Driver – Download (19.95MB)
How to install driver: To install an Epson Stylus SX105 driver, navigate to the location (download) of its file, double-click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Epson SX105 Printer Software Downloads
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit
Epson Stylus SX105 Easy Photo Print Mac Software – Download (24.38MB)
Epson Stylus SX105 Scan 3.490 Software – Download (10.51MB)Epson Stylus SX105 Creativity Suite Software – Download (25.51MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson Stylus SX105:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Stylus SX105 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.