Brother HL-1110 Review - With a print speed of up to 20 pages per minute, Brother Monochrome Laser 1110 printer HL-has all the features you need for an efficient Office. "Reliability Meets Affordability" in the package offers a perfect print speeds up to 20 pages per minute, Hassle-Free Printing Technology to prevent a paper jam.
Brother HL-1110 Specifications
- Technology: Monochrome Laser
- Memory: 1 MB
- Function: Print, Compact, Personal Laser Printer
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Control Buttons: Go, Cancel
- Print Speed: Up to 20/21ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi with Resolution Control)
- 2-sided Printing Manual Duplex
- Emulation: GDI
- Paper Input (Standard Tray): 150 sheets
- Handling Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Folio
- Paper Output: 100 Sheets Face Down
- Booklet Printing: Print 4 pages to every piece of paper (2 pages per side) and fold it in the middle
- Poster Printing: Enlarge 1 A4 page into a poster using 4, 9, 16 or 25 A4 pages
- Watermark Printing: Print documents with predefined or user-defined text messages
- Printer Driver (Windows): Windows XP Home Edition, XP Professional Edition, XP Professional x 64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x 64 Edition, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Network Only)
- Printer Driver (Macintosh): Mac OS ® X 10.6.8, 10.7 and 10.8. x. x (Available for download here)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 340 x 238 x 189 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Warranty: 3 years standard carry-in (parts & labour), + 2 years limited carry-in (parts only)
Brother HL-1110 That driver supports intended for OS:
- Windows 8 (32, 64bit),
- Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),
- Windows 7 (32, 64bit),
- Windows Vista (32, 64bit),
- Mac Os Times,
Driver Download For Windows :
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Driver Download For Mac OS :
Driver Download For Linux :
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother HL-1110:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother HL-1110 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother HL-1110. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.