Epson recently launched four latest L Series type L210, L110, L300, L350 Epson printers and all-in-one.
The four Epson printers this latest output has the ability to print more quickly than its predecessor series. L 110 printers and the print speed L210 to 6 ipm (images per minute) while for the printer Epson L300 L350 and have the speed to print until 9.0 ipm (images per minute) or three times faster than the previous series.
Epson Printer advantages besides speed L350 ngeprint to 9 HDI which can print Dokument till 30 thousand pages. Advantage or advantage is it is a L350 Epson multifunction printer, in addition to printing, we can also copy documents and scanner pictures.
And the advantages of Epson L350 is has 2 extra bottles of black ink in the packaging first. Bottle ink Epson's latest L-series has been developed for up to 1 70 ml black ink can print more or less up to 4000 pages in black and white, and 3 bottles of color ink, measuring 70 millimetres we can print more or less up to 6500 pages colored.
With this bottle of ink Epson L350 can create prints per page prices become cheap enough, approximately 20 rupiah to print black and colored more or less 35 rupiah only. With the fairly cheap cost that then we can get a lot more profit from Epson series before.
In addition to the match made the effort of printing, you are still in school or student you can also utilize this L350 Epson printer to make money by selling the results of the prints the order, you can sell them 200-300 per sheet to print black, 200-20 = 180 dollars for a single sheet, the fair also right hehe ...
Specification of the Epson Printer L350 is:
- Print resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Windows XP Professional x 64 Edition/Vista/7 and MAC: Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 x.
- 9dpi print Speed (black text)
- Printing Method InkJet Max. SizesA4 Media Max. Resolution5760
- Dimension (WHD) 472 x 145 x 300 mm (WxHxD) Weight 4.4 kg, Consumables Compatible with:
- Black Ink Cartridge [T6641]
- Cyan Ink Cartridge [T6642]
- Magenta Ink Cartridge [T6643]
- Yellow Ink Cartridge [T6644]
- Compatible Media Sizes A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (4x6 "), 13x18cm (5x7"), 9x13cm (3.5 x 5 "), Letter (8.5 x 11"), Legal (8.5 x14 "), 13x20cm (5x8"), 20x25cm (8 x 10 "), 16:9 wide size, 100x148mm, Envelopes: # 10 (4.125 x 9.5"), DL (110x220mm), C6 (114x162mm)
- -Printer Connection: USB 2.0
- -Power Consumption:
- Standalone Copying: approx. ambient
- Standby: approx. 3.5 W
- Sleep: approx. 1.5 W
- Power Off: approx. 0.3 W
- The speed of copying dokument 360 × 360 dpi (5 minutes per copy)
Epson L350 Printer DriverOperating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Driver File name: epson376221eu.exe, Released: 30 January 2013, Version: 1.51
Epson L350 Driver – Download (21.23MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson376222eu.exe, Released: 30 January 2013, Version: 1.51
Epson L350 x64 Driver – Download (24.69MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson L350 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson L350 Printer Software
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit , Windows 8.x 64-bit
Epson Firmware SM18E8 Software – Download (4.71MB)
Epson L350 Event Manager Mac Software – Download (15.04MB)Epson L350 Scan 3.791 Software – Download (18.34MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L350:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L350 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.