Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver - Every day standards in professional workflows become higher, so there can be no room for unexpected results. Thinking about this, the inkjet printer PIXMA iX6510 offers not only efficiency and printing speed, but also maximum consistency, bright tones and adequate saturation so that the final presentation of your work is as you imagine.
- Wide-Format inkjet printer
- Color print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Photos Without Borders 10 cm in approx. 36 seconds
- 5 Individual Ink Tanks
- Hybrid system, tints for photographs and pigment for texts.
- High speed print quality photographic in black 11.3 ipm and color 8.8 IPM
- Prints size up to 33x48 cm.
- Ink droplet size 1.2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper tray for 150 pages
- Auto Image correction function
- Automatic Tray Opening
- Feature for full HD movie printing
- Performance cycle up to 7.000 pages per month
- Optional Bluetooth
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver & Software Download
iX6510 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) Download
iX6510 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
iX6510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Linux IJ printer driver source file
iX6510 series User Manual (Windows)
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iX6510:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iX6510 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iX6510.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.