Canon PIXMA E500 Driver - The main capabilities of the E500 is printing PIXMA to 800 pages per cartridge witha large ink capacity and high quality. The user will not often do the replacement ink and give you an advantage on the operational standpoint. The use of original ink from Canon provides advantages on the prints 2 x more than ink refill, as well as provide the advantage of maximum print results. PIXMA E500 using technology Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) that improves the color reproductionespecially in richer colors yellow, red and magenta. Highest quality prints are able toachieve a resolution of 4800 dpi.
Print speed for colored document reached 5.0 ipm while copying speed it only takes 30 seconds and was able to print photos sized 4x6 in a time of 44 seconds. FeaturesQuiet Operation Mode provides sound not loud either when the print, scan or copy.
Canon PIXMA E500 Benefits
- Colour inkjet printer, copier and scanner
- Prints a 4 x 6″ borderless photo in 44secs.
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 8.6ipm mono / 5.0ipm colour
- Web templates from Canon Server
- Online Photo Albums
Canon PIXMA E500 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – Windows Vista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP / 32-bit – Windows XP / 64-bit – Mac OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux
Canon PIXMA E500 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64) ~~~>> Download
Canon PIXMA E500 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.4) ~~~>> Download
Canon PIXMA E500 IJ Printer Driver Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>> Download
Canon PIXMA E500 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)~~~>> Download
Canon PIXMA E500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>> Download
Canon PIXMA E500 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>> Download
Canon PIXMA E500 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA E500 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA E500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA E500.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.