MAXIFY iB4110 is a Canon inkjet printer with cordless function, ideal for small offices for being quick and intelligent. Designed for offices that have up to 9 users, prints crisp and colorful documents very quickly and with a low cost of printing per page.
With Quick First print, you will be able to print on only 6 segundos1 from the moment the printer is switched on. Additionally, the printing speed is up to 24 images per minute (IPM) for black and 15.5 IPM documents for colorful documents. To further increase its efficiency, it comes with two paper trays with capacity up to 250 sheets each and its mensal9 cycle is up to 30,000 pp. The ink cartridges of the MAXIFY line are also high-capacity to provide high yield. You can still rely on optional XL ink cartridges. The DRHD ink System (high Resistant high density) also produces laser-like sharp texts and is resistant to smudges and text markers.
All printers on the MAXIFY line feature Wi-Fi integrated feature and are fully compatible with the Canon PRINT4 application, facilitating the sharing and printing of information from tablets and smartphones through popular cloud services. You can also easily scan for mobile devices.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD ←IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0
DOWNLOAD ←My Printer Ver.3.3.0
DOWNLOAD ←Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0
DOWNLOAD ←Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.1.2
DOWNLOAD ←iB4110 series Full Driver & Software Package
DOWNLOAD ←iB4110 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00
DOWNLOAD ←iB4110 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Maxify iB4110:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Maxify iB4110 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Maxify iB4110.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.