Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Enjoy better printing with a reliable home workplace solution, The fashionable Canon MAXIFY MB2160 prints, copies, scans and faxes with easy ease and is a clever and stylish accent for domestic workplace productiveness. Experience fantastic rapid outcomes as your print up to 19 black and white pages or 13 colour pages in a minute. Your printing prices may be as little as 3.6 cents in step with page the usage of real Canon XL ink tanks. Get up to one,2 hundred black and white pages from MAXIFY excessive capability XL ink tanks even as saving time with a 250 sheet paper tray.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 anti-smudge waterproof inks acquire a print resolution of 600x1,200Dpi and it scans up to one,two hundred DPI. With wireless connectivity, print from all your devices even without a router, from the Cloud, and scans immediately to a community folder. Install operation and setting regulations and passwords to guard your personal records and decrease paper expenses. Status and errors statistics such as low ink is robotically sent to the admin e-mail address. Scan each facets of an ID card and without difficulty print both photos on a unmarried side paper.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 SPECIFICATIONS
• Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK)
• Printing Resolution: 600 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
• Print Speed[*1]: B&W: 19 ipm in approx. 6 seconds (FPOT), Colour: 13ipm in approx. 7 seconds (FPOT)
• Borderless Printing: N/A
• Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4 = 250 Sheets (Cassette), 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, European DL/ US Com = 10 Sheets
• Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”
• Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)
• Protocol: SNMP (Standard MIB), TCP/IP
• Frequency Band / Channel[*7]: 2.4GHz / 1-13
• Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
• Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
• Wireless LAN Network Type:
• Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available
• Memory Card Printing: N/A
• PC Interface: Available
• Speed[*2]: ADF ESAT A4/ LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 18 ipm, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 10ipm
• Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages
•Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF[*8] • Scanning resolution[*3]: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
• Fax Resolutions[*5]: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200dpi×200dpi
• Transmission Speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1 minute (33.6kbps)
• Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
• Transmission/ Reception Memory[*6]: Approx. 250 pages
• Type: Windows: Available, Mac: Available
• Destination Number: 1 location
• Black/ Colour: B/W Transmission only
MAXIFY Cloud Link:
• Smartphone or tablet: Available
• From printer: Available
• Print from Email: Available
• Google Cloud Print: Available
• Apple Air Print: Available
• MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available
• Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive, Concur
• Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch)
• Intelligent Touch System: N/A
• Dual Paper Path: N/A
• Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit only), Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.0, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Windows 10.0, Mac OS EI X Capitan 10.11 Power Source
• Power Source: AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption
• Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, OFF: Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 27W Dimensions (W x D x H)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 260 mm Weight
• Weight: Approx. 10.6kg
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 1.00 39 MB⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.00 39 MB⟹ DownloadSpeed Dial Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.0.1 5.5 MB⟹ Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.61.00 566 MB⟹ Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.61.10 391 MB⟹ Download
My Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 3.3.0 5.6 MB⟹ Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.0.5 31 MB⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 1.1 8.3 MB⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 184.108.40.206 15 MB⟹ Download
ICA Driver For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 4.2.0 1.9 MB⟹ Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 2.3.4 25 MB⟹ Download
IJ Scan Utility Lite For (macOS X 10.12/10.11) 2.3.3 22 MB⟹ Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 2.0.1 1.6 MB⟹Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) 4.7.0 5.6 MB⟹ Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) 3.40 372 KB⟹ Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) 3.40 326 KB⟹Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) 3.40 343 KB⟹Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) 5.40 1.1 MB⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) 5.40 461 KB⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) 5.40 798 KB⟹ Download
User Manual (Mac) 1.0 14 MB⟹ Download
User Manual (Windows) 1.0 17 MB⟹Download
Getting Started Guide (device setup part) V1 1.5 MB⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 Getting Started Guide (software installation part) V1 3.5 MB ⟹Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide) 3.40 89 KB⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) 5.40 76 KB⟹ Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac) V2.1 972 KB⟹ Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows) V2.1 903 KB⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.0 56 MB⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 6.00 20 MB⟹Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 1.3.0 4.9 MB⟹Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 2.1.2 11 MB⟹ Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.3.0 4.9 MB⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.7.0 15 MB⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon MAXIFY MB2160:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon MAXIFY MB2160 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon MAXIFY MB2160.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.