Download the Xerox Phaser 3260 printer driver
Downloading the Xerox Phaser 3260 printer driver will ensure you optimize your device and do it right. Download the latest drivers for Xerox Phaser 3260 - driver, officially released by device manufacturers. With that, you can ensure that your Xerox Phaser 3260 - Windows driver will work with your current software. Clicking the Download button will remove the universal device driver. This ensures your Xerox Phaser 3260 printer will work.
Xerox Phaser 3260 Specs
- Print Speed: 28 ppm
- Recommended monthly print volume: 1,500 pages per month
- Main Tray: 250 sheets
- Hand Feed Feeder: 1 sheet
- Output Tray: 150 sheets
- Automatic two-sided printing: failure
- Media Format: A5, A4, optional sizes 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Media Weight: 60-220 g / m2
- Media Types: office paper, recycled paper, envelopes
- First page printing: 8.5 seconds
- Resolution (max): up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- processor: 600 MHz
- memory: 256 MB
- connections: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100, WiFi
- Description of Language Page: PCL® 5e and 6 Emissions, PostScript® 3 ™ Emulation
- Print features: toner saving mode, halftone, multiple pages per sheet, watermark
- dimensions: 368 x 335 x 214 mm, weight 7.6 kg
- Power Consumption: in 417 W operation, 46 W alert mode, 2 W sleep mode
- warranty: 2 years with improvement in service center
Xerox Phaser 3260 Driver Download CompatibilityWindows Xp (32bit, 64bit)Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)Linux,Mac OS
Xerox 3260 Drivers for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32bit) == > Download
Xerox 3260 Drivers for Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32bit) == > Download
Xerox 3260 Drivers for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64bit) == > Download
Xerox 3260 Drivers for Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64bit) == > Download
Xerox 3260 Drivers for Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9 Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 == > Download
Xerox 3260 Drivers for Linux == > Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3260 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3260 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.