Canon PIXMA TS8052 All-in-One Next Generation of a Photo Printer! Enjoy exceptional quality, wireless connectivity and a variety of touch screens with an easy-to-use interface. The PIXMA TS8052 series with advanced printer technology offers exceptional quality. The six ink tank systems (including gray ink) enhance the tone of voice, reduce graininess, and print colorful photos and rich text documents.
Small size. Performance is good in performance
The powerful print technology is hidden in a cage-lined table, which is 30% smaller than the previous model. Mirror finish and slim and rounded corners - The appearance of the PIXMA TS8052 series printer is as good as the photos printed with them.
Connect and share your photos and documents with Wi-Fi and mobile print support for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile devices. Print directly from the SD card or enjoy tapping and scanning using Canon PRINT.
Smartphone and Tablet PC Ready
The Canon PRINT app brings your smartphone content to your fingertips. Print from popular social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram. You can even scan your photos and documents for selected cloud services. Cloud-based scanning is available only to users of Canon's original tape.
New design, faster results
Do not wait to see the results of your creativity. Each feature is touched only thanks to its tilting front panel and an integrated 10.8cm (4.3 inch) touch screen.
Fast and easy to use
The new and easy-to-use user interface design makes printing fast and fun. Menu options and simplified display options provide easy access to everything you need - from basic functions to printing from SD cards.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
TS8052 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
TS8052 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
TS8052 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
TS8052 series Getting Started Guide⟹ Download
TS8052 series Getting Started Guide ⟹Download
PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS8052:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS8052 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS8052.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.