Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Server 2003 64bit, Windows Server 2008 64bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP 64bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Download For Windows
- DOWNLOAD⟹Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
- DOWNLOAD⟹ Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
- DOWNLOAD ⟹Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
- DOWNLOAD ⟹ Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Download For Mac Os / Macintosh
- DOWNLOAD ⟹ Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver OS X10.9,OS X 10.8
- DOWNLOAD ⟹ Xerox DocuPrint CP105b Driver Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.6
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint CP105b:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint CP105b in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.