Canon PIXMA IP1930 Printer Specifications - The Canon PIXMA IP1930 printer has the same dimensions as the IP1880, which has a diameter of 442 x 237 x 152mm (W x D x H) or 17.4 (W) x 9.3 (D) x 6.0 (H) inch with a weight of 3.3kg. Indeed, the body surface is made of light black plastic material gloss until the appearance looks quite attractive with a bright black color. Indeed, this printer is designed with an elegant minimalist style that does not take many places, and easy to clean and easy to use.
The interface of Canon PIXMA IP1930 devices with desktop devices is connected via a USB slot to create a good performance between them, and this Canon printer supports Windows operating systems ranging from Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 also supporting the Mac operating system from version 10.2. 8 to 10.4.x.
The printer has a 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) resolution, the Canon PIXMA IP1930 printer delivers up to 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing so it can print with great printouts. Even print photos 4 x 6 limit as fast as 55 seconds, black-and-white documents up to 22 pages per minute (ppm), and color documents up to 17 copies per minute.
Canon PIXMA IP1930 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA IP1930 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 188.8.131.52 18 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 184.108.40.206 17 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 series Printer Driver (Win 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64) 2.20 11 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 Printer Driver (Win 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000) 32bit 2.20 10 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6 10.26.0 9.9 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 Printer Driver for Mac Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5 7.5.0 7.2 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit) 2.20 10 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) 2 30 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 Debian Linux Printer Driver Linux (32-bit) 3.0 7.7 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1930 RPM Linux Printer Driver
Linux (32-bit) 3.0 7.7 MB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP1930:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IP1930 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP1930.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.