Canon PIXMA IP2880 Review-This series printer is suitable for simple printing needs both at home, school and even in the office. Such as, print school tasks, correspondence, offer letters, reports or presentation tables that will be brought to an office meeting. The combination of monochrome text and color charts can be easily handled by the PIXMA iP280. With its compact design makes users no need to trouble when placing it in a narrow space or minimalist.
PIXMA iP2880 can print black-and-white documents at 8 images per minute (ipm) and color documents at 4 ipm. In this series of printers, equipped with Auto Power ON / OFF feature, so the use of electricity can certainly be saved.
The ON Auto Power feature allows the PIXMA iP2880 to turn on automatically when a print command is sent from the computer. While the Auto Power OFF will make the printer automatically turn off after several periods of inactivity. Users can manage printer time off easily through the included printer driver or use the PIXMA Printing Solutions application.
PIXMA iP2880 is also equipped with My Image Garden software to allow users to manage photos and support access to Creative Park Premium features. This feature helps users print promotional material with a wide selection of creative templates.
Canon PIXMA iP2880 Printer Specifications:Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL) Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Pigment Black) CL-546 (Colour)
Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL Photo paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)
Canon PIXMA iP2880 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP2880 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 series Getting Started Guide ⟷ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟷Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma iP2880 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)⟷ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷ Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iP2880 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP2880 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP2880.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.