The new PIXMA iP4810 printer with 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution with 1 picoliter drops provides the best solution to have lightweight and compact equipment yet with special functionality that makes it functional and practical for every moment. With its new technology, Full HD Movie Printing and Automatic Image II Correction, you will get the best quality photo prints.
The speed specified in the new ISO standard for black and white documents is 11 images per minute (ipm) and for color documents is 9.3 ipm with high quality results. Likewise, it has the ability to print unlimited 4 "x 6" images for about 20 seconds.
This new printer stores resources such as the use of Easy-WebPrint EX which allows editing or merging of multiple web pages to create new print formats and automatic two-sided printing.
Canon PIXMA iP4810 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:Up to 11.0 ipm, Color:Up to 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512 / Color: 4,096 / Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included) Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages
- Noise Level Approx: 46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions: 17.0(L) x11.7(W) x 6.0(H)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, iP4810 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Solution Menu, Full HD Movie Print.
Canon PIXMA iP4810 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP4810 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 Printer Driver (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit) ⟷Download
Windows Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP (32-bit) ⟷ Download
iP4800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟷Download
IJ printer driver source file Linux (32 x64-bit) ⟷Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟷ Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 series User Manual (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 series User Manual (Mac) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 Printer user guide ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 Guide for My Image Garden (Mac) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP4810 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟷Download
Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ⟷Download
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP4810 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IP4810 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP4810.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.