Canon PIXMA TS6000 is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one Canon printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
Canon PIXMA TS6000 Specification
- Technology Wireless Print, Copy, Scan,
- Operating Temperature/Humidity Temperature: 15 – 30°C
- Humidity: 10 – 80 % RH (no dew condensation)
- Display 7.5 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)
- Google Cloud Print Yes
- Duplex Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Airprint Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Printing Speed Black: 15 ppm
- Colour: 10 ppm
- Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Interface Type – Non PC Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Paper & Handling
- Paper Handling Paper Types:Plain Paper
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Canon Matte (MP-101)
- Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Paper Sizes:
- Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm /13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m2
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)
- Zoom Rate 25 – 400% (in 1% increments): Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Copy Speed Approx. 19 sec
- Copy General Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy
- Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort 99 copies max
- Scan Resolution (Optical) 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scanning Speed Approx. 19 sec
- Scan Functions Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Scan Features Maximum Document Size: 216mmx 297mm
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Operating System Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
- Sound Power Level approx. 47.0dB(A)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 372mm x 315mm x 139mm
In The Box
- Included Software MP Driver including Scanning Utility
- My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
- Quick Menu
- Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- In The Box Printer
- Starter Cartridges
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM & manuals
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.2W
- Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.7W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.4W (scanning lamp is off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 13W
- Paper Input Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
- Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Weight 6.2kg
- Power AC 100 – 240V, 50/60
Canon PIXMA TS6000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Canon PIXMA TS6000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10,8.1,7,Vista) 1.01 71,252KB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA TS6000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10,8.1,7,Vista) 6.05a 22 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA TS6000 series CUPS Printer Driver macOS v10.12,OS X v10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X v10.8 18.104.22.168 16,537KB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA TS6000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10,8.1,8,7,Vista) 1.0 16,740KB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA TS6000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) 1.1 9,107KB ⟷Download
Quick Menu (Mac) 2.7.1 1,915KB ⟷Download
PosterArtist Lite (Windows) 2.60.00 579,660KB ⟷Download
IJ Scan Utility (Mac) 2.3.4 25,573KB ⟷Download
ICA Driver (Mac) 4.3.4 2,457KB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS6000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS6000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS6000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.