This time I will share information about the latest Canon IP1950 printer prices as well as its advantages and disadvantages. This printer began to be marketed in 2009, to speed Canon IP 1980 is pretty good compared with the previous Canon printer series. Unfortunately for Cartridge of this printer often experience error or die different from IP 1200 series and IP 1700 which catridge still pretty good.
The print quality is also good, the refills are very easy to stay injecting and printer speed is also good compared to Epson T20e Printer with almost the same price, even the price of Canon IP 1980 is cheaper than the Epson T20e seems. This printer is most durable and good if for the use of printing black color than other colors and print draft text clear. Another plus is the price of this printer is quite affordable.
The weakness of Canon IP1950 one of them is Catridge is often problematic until mold 3 rim usually blocked or blocked noksel, worse yet Catridge not detected, Catridge color fast damaged special type Canon IP 1200 up to Canon IP 1880. Roller fast broken and this printer enough noisy :).
For Price Canon Canon IP1950 is quite expensive. And the other Canon IP 1980 shortcomings is that if you print a photo, the result is less natural and a bit red.
Tips for Canon IP1950 printer users: to reduce the flaws of this printer we recommend this Canon IP 1980 printer installed Infusion system. If modified with the infusion system then we do not need to often pull out the cardtridge, so just put the ink into the tube, but must remember is to brand ink should be the same in order to avoid the different elements.
Canon PIXMA IP1950 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA IP1950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 184.108.40.206 18 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 220.127.116.11 17 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64) 2.20 11 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000) 32bit 2.20 10 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6 10.26.0 9.9 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 Printer Driver for Mac Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5 7.5.0 7.2 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit) 2.20 10 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) 2 30 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1950 Debian Linux Printer Driver Linux (32-bit) 3.0 7.7 MB⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP1950:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IP1950 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP1950.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.