Download Canon IP1990 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Canon IP1990 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Canon PIXMA IP1990 Specifications:Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Print Engine: InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges
Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 55 seconds (Standard)
Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-37, CL-38 (Optional - PG-40, CL-41)
Media Size: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm
Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)
Supported Operating System: Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit) / Windows XP SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4 Mac OS X v.10.3.9 - v.10.5
Minimum System Requirements: Windows: PC: Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional / Internet Explorer 6.0 / CD-ROM drive / SVGA Display 800 x 600 Mac OS X v.10.3.9, v.10.4,v.10.5 / Safari / CD-ROM drive / XGA Display 1024x768
Driver Features: Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
Software Included: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
Canon PIXMA IP1990 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma IP1990 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma IP1990 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64) ⟷Download
CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 ⟷Download
Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit) ⟷Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit) ⟷ Download
Debian Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit)⟷Download
RPM Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit)⟷Download
Canon Pixma IP1990 series User Manual (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma IP1990 series User Manual (Mac) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma IP1990 Printer User Guide ⟷Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟷Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟷Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ⟷ Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me) ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP1990:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IP1990 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP1990.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.