Canon PIXMA iP2800 Print high-quality documents and images with impressive levels of detail, thanks to Canon’s FINE technology and hybrid ink system. The colour cartridge uses dye-based inks for vivid colour printing, while the black cartridge contains pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. An easy-to-use and affordable home printer with two ink cartridges ideal for printing everyday documents and occasional photos. Simple USB connectivity and compact design make it ideally suited for a personal desk printer.
The Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Internet Explorer makes it simple to print only what you need from the web. Clip selected information from multiple web pages and print on a single page to save paper.My image Garden makes it easy to organise and print your photos. Advanced features like face recognition let you search through all the images on your PC, even those long forgotten, and use them to create attractive new designs for printing.
Canon PIXMA iP2800 Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm
- External dimensions: Approx. 16.8 (W) x 9.3 (D) x 5.3 (H) inches, Approx. 426 (W) x 235 (D) x 134 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 5.0 lb (Approx. 2.3 kg) With the FINE Cartridges installed
- Canon FINE Cartridge: Total 1280 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 320 nozzles)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only, Windows 8.1 includes Windows 8.1 Update
- Mac OS Operating System: OS X v10.6.8 - OS X v10.10 (iP2870S/iP2880S: OS X v10.7.5 - OS X v10.10)
- Other Supported OS: Some functions may not be available with each OS. Refer to the Canon web site for details on operation with Windows RT.
Canon PIXMA iP2800 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP2800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP2800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹ Download
Canon iP2800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Canon iP2800 series XPS Printer Driver (Win10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP2800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP2800 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP2800 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP2800 series Getting Started Guide ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)⟹ Download
Canon iP2800 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)⟹ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iP2800:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP2800 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP2800.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.