Get Canon quality and real-world viability with the PIXMA iP2810 inkjet printer. The PIXMA iP2810 model offers a compact design, so it fits anywhere. It offers many easy-to-use features, such as Automatic Power, which turn on the printer automatically whenever it is sent to print photos or documents. Silent mode allows you to print at any time without having to worry about it disturbing others. Do you have a big project? No problem With the option of high capacity XL ink cartridges you can print in quantity.
PIXMA iP2810 also offers "Full Print HD Video Scenes" software with which you can change your favorite scene from HD video captured with EOS SLR digital cameras, PowerShot camcorders and Canon VIXIA into beautiful prints.
Specifications Canon Pixma iP2810
- Printer Type Photo Inkjet Printer
- Features Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM5, Document Printing8, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Rated EPEAT Silver, My Image Garden1, Quiet Mode
- Print Speed (up to) Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 4.0 ipm3
- Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.0 pm 3
- Number of Nozzles Black: 320
- Color: 960
- Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- OS Compatibility Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP16
- Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – v10.96
- Standard Interfaces Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility PG-145 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-146 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-145 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-146 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- Paper Sizes 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder Auto Sheet Feeder: 60 sheets
- Paper Compatibility Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Physical Dimensions 16.8″ (W) x 9.3″ (D) x 5.3″ (H)
- Weight 5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA iP2810 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP2810 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 series Getting Started Guide ⟷Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟷Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2810 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)⟷ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Win10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Win10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iP2810 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP2810 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP2810.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.